Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dastardly31

The Logo in the Menu

Does anyone know how to change the symbol for Iron Brigade in the "My Games" menu on Xbox?

Costume Quest and Stacking have their beautiful box arts and look very special, and then you have Iron Brigade, which is just a small circle in the centre. As lovely as this circle is, it would be nice to have the box art.

I know I am being pedantic, but this is keeping me awake at nights..... :)

Thank you. I even downloaded the extra DLC hoping it contained a patch. I'll never get those 400 points back...

Strange... on my 'My Games' and 'Quickplay' lists it has the cover art for Iron Brigade o-O

Also, are ya saying you downloaded Martian bear specifically for a pic there? And were disappointed? O-o

Iron Brigade, which is just a small circle in the centre. As lovely as this circle is, it would be nice to have the box art.

hmm... I don't see what you see. Then again, I'm using a fresh install of Iron Brigade, rather than a patched Trenched.

ibartwork.png

Ultimately, it's the game that counts and NOT the thumbnail of the coverart.

Strange... on my 'My Games' and 'Quickplay' lists it has the cover art for Iron Brigade o-O

Also, are ya saying you downloaded Martian bear specifically for a pic there? And were disappointed? O-o

No that was just a joke, IB is awesome and I wanted the awesome to continue.

It might be a regional thing, I'm in Europe (Victory in Europe!) and it's the circle.

I do care because I am extremely shallow.

Sign in to follow this