Sign in to follow this  
adamsocal

Petition to Double Fine: We want more Iron Brigade DLC!

I would donate for this to me this game is one of the greatest of all time

I'd donate blood for it...I'm B+ if any of the DF staff is going to an Aussie con in the future and may need a clean transfusion, btw.

I'm personally in favor of an existing map becoming a new survival mision. I personaly think The Village, the first mission in the Pacific campaign, would make a cool survival mission. =D

Wow guys. Three years since I created this topic and I feel the same way. I'm sure that if IB wanted to, they could get DLC or even IB2 going. I mean, come on, Undead Labs are putting out DLC for State of Decay years after that XBL game was released; I'll keep buying them. I've never played one game, with the same repetitive worlds, so much as IB.

Maybe DF just doesn't think our category of gamers are appealing for business? haven't purchased any of DF's other releases because none appeal to me. I really hope fandango and broken age are successful, but I wonder if any of DF's other games have as much a following as IB? Stacking? Costume Quest? Sesame street? Happy Theater? Kinect party? Yawn...

Psychonauts has a huge following. As does Broken Age, which is apparent by the activity on these forums. I think it's unlikely that we'll see anything happen to Iron Brigade as long as Microsoft still holds the publishing rights. I don't know what kind of agreement they have with Double Fine, but I hope the rights revert back eventually as it would enable DF to fix some long standing glitches and give them the chance and incentive to give it the cross platform treatment they have given their other games.

Seeing that achievements, though not active for the time being, have been added gives me hope.

Even if it may still be a long way, it was a little sign of reassurance. I'm still dropping by every

now and then, looking to find some randoms for a game, or look into the steams forums, alas,

that's one hostile place there.

But there are also many voices, pledging to return, once gfwl may be get rid of. I'm also getting

regular inquiries about Iron Brigade from friends, as they see I'm still playing it. I'd say there

more people standing behind Iron Brigade than the negative voice try to make it appear.

The right reverting back would be magnificent!

Bone/ps4 port, at the least? Come on!

And come on withe the "ms owns the rights to IB". We all know deals can be made to make it happen if DF wanted. Its not like IB is locked in a metaphorical dungeon deep under MS HQ.

Quoted from: Request more Iron Brigade DLC and pathces… and maybe a server upgrade to XBOX.come here!!!

I logged a support request and found out the best way to request more IB DLC is through the “feedback” link at the bottom of xbox.com…

http://mymfe.microsoft.com/Xbox.com/Feedback.aspx?formID=43&UrlReferrer=http://www.xbox.com/en-US/

If this is true, it might be a "free" place to start.

Tell your friends, family, relatives, schoolmates and even your dog. Click the link above and say "I love Double Fine, I love Iron Brigade, please give us more Downloadable content. I'm already saving money for it."

So who else harassed MS hundreds of times for more IB content on that link? Said link used to be my homepage and I made myself bug them every time I opened my browser for a few months.

Technically, MS changed their 'update' policies and they don't charge insane fees anymore. Soooo....how about an 'update' with more content?

I hope to see the 'Selker CM 'challenger model' where its 2 blue and 2 green someday. Designed for insane people who scream 'I DON'T NEED ANY F#*KING SNIPERS!' while running, shooting, and building frantically..playing 100+ matches, perfecting strategies until wave 100 is completed. Low health with a running speed buff would be icing on the cake. Unless its for the weekly, victory has no glory if you make it easy. Thats what keeps bringing me back in the end.

DF staff and especially Brad Muir for the initial vision.....you really impacted my life with Trenched/Iron Brigade.

Oh yeah, a few friends and I would do this before we played every weekend. I eventually figured out the requests were probably going to the blackhole known as MS support...

Oh yeah, a few friends and I would do this before we played every weekend. I eventually figured out the requests were probably going to the blackhole known as MS support...

Gamertag: JediJedahPirate

Lets do a survival run some day. I been doing 'swamp with lasers' solo lately. Someone skilled bringing shredders whilst I bring archies would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. If you got something more agrritastic in mind, I'm up for new forms of frustration.

The ongoing code work on this game is giving me hope. You sneaky Double Fine devs are working on something, aren't you!

It is Iron Brigade 2? Is it the long-desired additional DLC?

Double Finers: A DLC with all the requests repeated in here (make all levels available as Survival Mode, some more replay value for the hardcore gamers who love this game so much) would be rad. Do it! Come on, you can whack that together in a weekend!

Another campaign would be so exciting as well. I love the idea posted on here about an underwater level and the idea about a WWII timeline. Also, a jungle scenario reminiscent of Vietnam would be boss also. Flame weapons! Giant Crossbows/flechette gun! Cranking giant melee weapons! A huge machete, imagine that. Or a monstrous big axe.

So many possibilities.

Quoted from: Request more Iron Brigade DLC and pathces… and maybe a server upgrade to XBOX.come here!!!

I logged a support request and found out the best way to request more IB DLC is through the “feedback” link at the bottom of xbox.com…

http://mymfe.microsoft.com/Xbox.com/Feedback.aspx?formID=43&UrlReferrer=http://www.xbox.com/en-US/

If this is true, it might be a "free" place to start.

Tell your friends, family, relatives, schoolmates and even your dog. Click the link above and say "I love Double Fine, I love Iron Brigade, please give us more Downloadable content. I'm already saving money for it."

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8378214-iron-brigade

here is the new link and thanks

Sweet idea! Its ridiculous what got more votes than Iron Brigade....like battlefield bad company 2. I LOVED that game years ago and we had a solid crew of a dozen or so in the 'clan' and knifing ppl was our thing. We'd literally rush in a pack and you'd shoot 2-3 of us but one of us would get your tags in the end. Now the multi is just about dead and nobody plays the viet nam maps anymore (i check once in a blue moon) and viet nam became our thing we did for months till BF 3 came out....and yet this got thousands more votes, despite the lack of multi (i think its just russians that play it still, from what i always hear in the mic). I guess this turned into a battlefield rant, but its like ppl are voting for things without considering that the point is to actually play them when the coding is finished....sheesh.