Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DarkPlum

So I've finally decided...

...That I love double fine so much, I am getting the standard 2HB tattooed to my arm in early April (exactly as he is seen in the top left of the web page).

Just out of curiosity (I'm defo getting it done anyway) but would their be some cool DF free stuff for me doing such advertising till the end of my days? xD

You should dude, proper way to show our love for Double Fine. Definitely will chuck some pictures up as soon as its done.

The proper way to show your love for a company is to have their logo permanently imprinted on your flesh?

Actually, I agree. I was so excited when I got my Ford, Pepsi, Google, Starbucks, and Best Buy tattoos.

The proper way to show your love for a company is to have their logo permanently imprinted on your flesh?

Actually, I agree. I was so excited when I got my Ford, Pepsi, Google, Starbucks, and Best Buy tattoos.

My SarcasmRadar is playing up massively right now, if you have these, hilarious. If not, well then this is the same as when people get crappy football club tattoos for themselves. Double Fine is my football club if you want and I'll support them to the end :)

this is the same as when people get crappy football club tattoos for themselves.

Agreed. I think that is also a strange thing to do.

I just show my appreciation of Double Fine by occasionally giving them some of my money...

I don't think this is the same as getting a tattoo of a logo or a football mascot or something. It seems more like getting a Mickey Mouse tattoo to me.

I don't think this is the same as getting a tattoo of a logo or a football mascot or something. It seems more like getting a Mickey Mouse tattoo to me.

Agreed. And I think that is a very strange thing to do.

Is it decided now then that me and Leroy are strange? lol. I don't know why though, but Mickey Mouse tat's are kinda creepy:

disney-tattoo-118463130514181.jpg

I just show my appreciation of Double Fine by occasionally giving them some of my money...

Yeah, I think that's the way to go if you actually want to support them.

Personally I wouldn't get a 2HB tattoo unless I worked at DF; they probably won't see it and you basically just brand yourself in a way that is less visible for a crowd than a T-Shirt.

6 years ago I invested in a band tattoo, though I still like it, (it's kind of like a tribal,) I don't find it as that big of a deal and actually regret having that are of clean skin to make something bigger. I also might have a DF themed part in my next tattoo, but it won't be just the standard 2HB; I would probably dress it up a bit to describe me, as well as mixing in more of the things I care about in a bigger piece.

In the end a tattoo is some of the most selfish things you can do; it's only to show off and you spend A LOT of money only on your looks. Sometimes it's fun to give oneself a gift, and totally acceptable, but I must admit that I'd rather see my friends paying me back for the different concert tickets I have payed for in advance instead of spending their cash on a sleeve. Sure I get to look at it, but it wont give me anything but envy.

Sign in to follow this