Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gman30

Campaign Fun with no weapons

Anyone remember that achievo for playing the first campaign level without firing a shot? We decided to play the whole campaign with no weapons on our Trenches:) Emplacements ONLY:)

You can unequip weapons by using the "x" button in weapons select screen.

I would suggest trying it with 4 players as the scap is limited and will require more strategy in the early waves. 1 or 2 players is way to easy to complete.

Something fun to try, no leaderboards required,lol

Hmm.... want....

but only have one other Iron Brigade guy I play with regularly *scratches chin*...

That was a fun medal to get. I actually messed around with it on a couple of levels after that. Never thought to do the whole campaign that way. It seems like it would be crazy hard on some of those mars levels.

I've actually slowly been working on this lately. Just got a 100% run on Refinery using no weapons. Using a Selker with Pierce Snipers, Camo Shotguns, Super Shredder MG's, and Mines (although I only used the PST's and Camo-shotguns for that run). I plan on getting gold on every mission this way (every normal mission, doubt it's possible on the Mars missions).

That is fairly impressive haha.

Did you do the boss levels as well?

Yes, I can say this, no one will ever get gold on all the levels with 4 players because of Boss fights.

Any build is allowed as long as you unequip your trench weapons so no "accidents" happen:)

Sign in to follow this