Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nfrog

favorate psychonauts quote(s)

Sheegor: I'm not going to bring you any more brains if you're going to be so mean to them!

Dr. Loboto: No matter what I do?

Sheegor: No, no matter what.

Dr. Loboto: Not even if I...

[Loboto reaches towards the stove to turn up the heat on a pot over which he holds Sheegor's beloved turtle, Mr. Pokeylope, hostage.]

Sheegor: No, don't!

Dr. Loboto: Not even if I cook you a little...

Sheegor: Don't, doctor! No!

Dr. Loboto: A little turtle soup?

Sheegor: Please, Dr. Loboto! No!

Dr. Loboto: Hm, a nice, hot turtle soup, hmm?

Sheegor: Noooo!

Dr. Loboto: Nothing better on a cold night like this than some boiling hot soup!

Sheegor: You leave Mr. Pokeylope alone!

Dr. Loboto: Oh, Okay. Are you sure?

Sheegor: Nooo! I mean, YES!

Dr. Loboto: Alright, alright... Oh, why don't I just go ahead and heat you up a cup? It's made from turtles! Turtles that you love! Isn't that right, Mr. Pokeylope?

Sheegor: Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

Dr. Loboto: Okay, well maybe I'll just make some for myself.

Sheegor: [Running from the room] Yaaaaaahhh!

Dr. Loboto: Bring me a good brain, Sheegor, or Mr. Pokeylope becomes Mr. SMOKEY-lope! Ha Ha Ha HA! HOO HOO! HO HOO HOO! Smokey-lope! HAAAA! [Nonchalantly to the turtle] When you're a dentist, you have to learn to have a sense of humor, you know. It helps to calm the patient down.

Their emotions say it all. I watched the clip again on mute and I still laughed like a friggin' hooligan!!!

Raz: WAIT! I don't even know where your lab is!

Sasha's voice: Sometimes...isolation can be a good thing.

Raz: And, now I'm hearing things. Great.

One of my all-time favorite quotes! xD

Raz: Hey... whats the chance that if I asked you really nicely, you'd leave that poor fish alone?

Bobby: About the same as the chance that if you say one more word, the fire department will have to jaws of life my fist out of your mouth!

Raz: So... you will?

"Goggalor hates everything us lungfish care about... Air, water, family, the economy." Not sure if it's exactly correct haven't played in a while.

Raz: Hey... whats the chance that if I asked you really nicely, you'd leave that poor fish alone?

Bobby: About the same as the chance that if you say one more word, the fire department will have to jaws of life my fist out of your mouth!

Raz: So... you will?

Hah. Bobby has some of the best quotes. Welcome to our humble abode/forum/asylum/dojo, Hezz.

"Okay, man, here's the plan. Step one: I quit 'we.' Step two: 'We' – which is now just you – runs out there and gets killed painting the billboard." - Bulldog

Oh man, where to start?:

TeeeeVeeee...

HackeySaack...

"Dear Lili, if you want your last homework assignment, it's at the bottom of Lake Oblongata, where I put it. It's also where I'll you and those (explitive deleted) Franke and Kitty of you ever mess with Elton again." Milka's notice on the noticeboard.

"Great. I'm gonna go kill myself." Becky

"You got fat arms, do you hear me? Big, fat arms like a wrestler!" Jasper

"Where is the Milkman?"

"I bet he's sleeping on the job. His milk is delicious. He'll be here soon. THEN THE LIES WILL END." Raz and Boyd

I'll be back with more.

"Lili/Milla! You've got to help me! Dougan's brain is missing, and now he's acting like a zombie and he's obsessed with TV and hacky sack!"

"No, he's always like that."

xD

"O-M-G. I feel so stupid for jumping off the roof now!"

"What? Why'd you jump off the roof?"

"Because the poison didn't work, duh. Listen, I gotta' go. With the world ending and everything, people could use some major league cheering right about now!"

"Black velvet hasn't been abused like this since the last time Mom got drunk in her prom dress." --the dalmation

I wonder if Tim was thinking of old science fiction movies when he came up with Dalmation Alley?

I'm playing Psychonauts through...again...it's magical...

Raz: Hey, what's this?

Fred: Oh, hey, you found my extremely valuable and rare coin!

Raz: Can I have it?

Fred: Sure. I have enough memories of my stupid ancestors hanging around anyway.

Mikhail is awesome, by the way.

*if you use Telekinesis on Mikhail*

"Thanks for boost, but no. Still cannot see bear.

Raz: Hey, do you know where this button is from?

Mikhail: No idea. Why not go ask foxy girlfriend?

Raz: Again with the 'girlfriend' thing...(I can't remember what he says after that. xD)

Mikhail: Hey, just joke. Besides, everyone knows that women only good for one thing...wrestling. Unless have skinny arms, like your girlfriend. Then, you're out of luck.

"Cannot lurk forever, bear."

"In Russia, bears much smaller. Also less hair."

*Elton kissing Milka while she's invisible*

Raz: Whoa! Uh, Elton, I hope you're not waiting for me.

*Milka becomes visible

Raz: Oh, sorry. Carry on sailor.

And to expand on Miriku's "Mikhail is awesome."

*Mikhail using TK to dangle Benny over the stream near GPC*

Mikhail: What to do with small bully assistant?

Maloof: Gee I dunno. Can't you put him in that Deadly Nelson you were talking about?

Mikhail: Perhaps. On such small opponent, all blood might drain out earholes.

*Elton kissing Milka while she's invisible*

Raz: Whoa! Uh, Elton, I hope you're not waiting for me.

*Milka becomes visible

Raz: Oh, sorry. Carry on sailor.

And to expand on Miriku's "Mikhail is awesome."

*Mikhail using TK to dangle Benny over the stream near GPC*

Mikhail: What to do with small bully assistant?

Maloof: Gee I dunno. Can't you put him in that Deadly Nelson you were talking about?

Mikhail: Perhaps. On such small opponent, all blood might drain out earholes.

Mikhail: ...on other hand, all blood might rush to tounge. Tounge swell, explode, all blood come out mouth. Much less mess that way.

So many awesome quotes:

Razputin: Hey, is that milk regular kind, or the exploding dream kind?

The Milkman: It's fortified with what the world wants. What the world deserves.

"Pie-making Wife" G-Man: You better not be trying to steal my husband...tramp.

"Pie-making Wife" G-Man: Although over time, my husband will desire me less, sexually, he will always enjoy my pies.

"Pie-making Wife" G-Man: For the last several years, I have relied on prescription medication to make it through the days.

"Pie-Making Wife" G-Man: When my husband drinks excessively, I use this rolling pin to beat him, but we are still very much in love.

Raz: Hey, check out this cool coin I found.

Peasant: Whoo, money! [To Wife] Honey, I'm off to die for an incompetent leader who won't even remember my name! You're in my will.

Raz: Oh, come on! Again with the dying?

Peasant: I just hope she doesn't go and spend it all on scrap-book supplies. Part of the reason I'm so ready to die...

And my recent favorite is using the confusion grenade on the Bulldog in Black Velvetopia.

Bulldog: ...Oh, my, GOD. GOD. Is DOG....spelled backwards.

Raz: Um...are you okay?

Bulldog No, wait! God...is CAT...spelled backwards. Ooooh no. Oh, nononono, no!

Painter Bulldog: [starts painting himself] I'm shaaaavinnng, just like daaaaddeeee...

Raz: So is this where I get a speech and learn another lesson?

Sasha: No. Here is your merit badge. Let us never speak of this again.

(I'm doing this from memory and hate Dingo with a passion, so this might be a bit inaccurate)

Raz: *Talking to Dingo after confusing the bulldog for the first time* Hey, I think I soloved your bull problem! Watch THIS.

Dingo: Hmm... I must admit I was dubious at first, but...

Bulldog: *Waving his arms and screaming one floor below* THE DEVIL-CAT HAS HORNS! AH! AAAAAH! *Gets tackled by El Odio*

Dingo: ...And it seems I was proven right. Great work.

Dingo: *After being offered the rose by Raz* ...You're an eight-years-old boy, so, regrettably, I must refuse.

Raz: D8! *Commits suicide*

Yeah, but it's not as if Dingo even cares.

*also hates Dingo with passion*

On a different matter, I love this quote, and especially the bitterness with which it's said:

“Greetings Doctor Loboto. Up to the secret laboratory, is it? One moment. You’re not Doctor Loboto! My eyes may be half gone, but I would recognize the mad doctor anywhere! He’s got a stone-cold face a man doesn’t easily forget. And he wears a beastly smock. Covered in thick straps like an electric chair. And the place where his hand should be there is nothing but a gleaming metal claw. So if I’m not mistaken, you’re not Doctor Loboto, you don’t pay my salary, so kindly back away from my elevator and die. Thank you sir.” —Crispin

OHHHHHH that game. it has so many fantastic quotes... you guys took most of the good ones.

i know this one was already mentioned but its my favorate

Rainbow squirt leader~enough! now im going to pluck out your eyes!

raz~ha you can't. that is the purpose of the goggles

raz~my gun is fake... i'm afraid the other assasins are going to make fun of me.

raz quoting pamphlet~ at home your powers make you a loner, an outcast, a circus freak.

i wish there was more dr. loboto quotes too. he was a really well desighned character. sigh i wish he hadnt died in the end... but then again someone that crazy may have found some way of surviving a fall like that. dr loboto and agent nein were both awesome yet underappriceated characters.

i wish there was more dr. loboto quotes too. he was a really well desighned character. sigh i wish he hadnt died in the end... but then again someone that crazy may have found some way of surviving a fall like that. dr loboto and agent nein were both awesome yet underappriceated characters.

If Sasha Nein is underappreciated, that makes the rest of the cast universally loathed... :S

"This one time, Lady and I went for a walk....."

My favorite part of The Longest Walk of All Time is when he says "And then we stood still for a while." That just sums up Vernon's attitude of "everything is memorable enough to remember".

Also, Oleander's whole welcome speech is epic. "...The rest of you... will DIE!"

"And then we made a U turn... and then we turned left... and then I fell down a manhole and had to reset my own arm back in its socket... and then Lady had to stop and scratch..."

Raz: Is this story going anywhere?

Vernon: What, didn't I get to the part with the gopher yet?

xD

"And then I gave Lady a booooooooooone..."

I've always wondered towards the physics (it's hard not to spell that 'psychics') as to how Vernon can get flung to the right by the wind through the door, and how Raz just... falls. Down.

Then again, perhaps Raz is just heavy. SO HEAVY.

It's the head. The head.

Why do you think Oleander, Sasha and Milla could not get into his mind when they caught him? I mean, even his own father says Raz's skull is so... thick. (ok... maybe not those exact words, but that's what he meant...)

But I would blame it on Oleander too. I bet he didn't pay that much attention in school.

Sign in to follow this