Sign in to follow this  
Tiny

From the four corners of the interwebz, post your happy treasures.

My favorite part was the cop reacting to the car crash that Invisible Girl caused. "I know--I saw her too."

YgeYScYe8wI

you guys have probs seen this, but yeah.

ACAB!

Was stuck behind a Belgium in a trafficjam today, if i where a moron i'd ask if Jel knows him. :3 Here are some german Rozzers.

Berlin:

polizei-kokain.jpg

And a pig riding a pig:

pig.jpg

FYI: In some places in germany they gradually going from green to blue now, just so i don't have to deal with any wisecrackin.

Douplepost ftl, but i'm just loving this:

9878_1146953916_large.jpg

Nice. Reminds me of the Drawn trilogy. Anyone here played those games? I really want to go back and play them again some day.

the_pace_of_modern_life.png

To imagine their horror now. To see us staring, most like to their perception, with a ghastly pallor from the blue glow of our glass paper. Exchanging thought and thoughtlessness alike with the speed of light over a world condensed by it's interconnectivity; constantly and without pause or reflection and in so many ways more than with words spoken or written.

How terrified they would be at the hurried pace of our planes and cars and ships; that a business trip half way around the world could be done in the course of a business week and a trip to the unknown exotics of yesteryear be made a worriless vacation from inconvenience or toil.

Surely the Modern World we live in is a worse place then our forebears Good Old Days; when a person did not wait, did not relax and did not bide their time because they could, but because there was nothing else to be done with their time.

Have you ever wanted to hear Peter Molyneux say chocolate starfish? Well here you go, weirdo.

That Mickey Mouse short was actually neat! I'm surprised Disney is making something like that.

Also, that Adventure Time picture is UNACEPTABLEEEEEEE.

There are 3 other shorts so far with more on the way. They're a pretty great so far.

I've been watching some abridged shows and though I post one here. It from the yugioh movie bonds though time.

6t90QXt4wcQ

Not available in my country? We'll see about that...

------------------------------------------

So cute. :)http://videosift.com/video/The-Dad-swing

http://videosift.com/video/Girl-Gets-Tackled-by-Baby-Goats

http://videosift.com/video/I-Am-Duck-Hear-Me-Roar-I-Mean-Quack

Both adorbs. The little girl's giggle is infectious. Also those Baby Goats act just like puppies and now I want a baby goat. Last week I wanted a Capybara, but their illegal to own as pets in Georgia. I don't think that Goats are though.

EDIT: WHERE'D THE DUCKY COME FROM?! OMG SO CUTE I WANT A DUCKY NOW TOO!