Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
player1

From the four corners of the interwebz, post your happy treasures.

I just discovered this show by finding some fanart of it on deviantART. I like it! The humor is unique and I like the premise of the story. Also, Dipper and Mabel sort of feel like they could be good Psychonauts characters. Kudos to Disney for finally making something else worth watching besides Phineas and Ferb.

FY3t9yQOkr0

And it's gone. Not 30 minutes before they pulled it i actually watched episode 4. Well i do love the show, and i want to support the creative minds behind it, but not Disney. Guess i'll be sending an envelope again the next months or so.

Reminds me: Why is nobody talking about Adventure Time here? That show is awesome, and Jack is voiced by John Dimaggio, the voice of bender! :D

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ

Well, there is the Adventure Time thread, if you didn't already know, but it's a shame no one has posted Adventure Time stuff on this thread.

I found this on youtube:

Bitch, fuck off ┌∩┐(ಠ╭╮ಠ)

Remind me to use this the next time crunchy or kilo piss me off. ;-P

>8^(

You pollute the happy thread.

I found this on youtube:

>8^(

Warrior doesn't understand the concept of happiness. He's a seething rage machine wrapped in a fleshy casing.

Time to spotlight one of my favorite youtubers, Katers17, being her typically goofy self.

UzmyAv5n7LE

Bonus Goofiness.

Ckl7UJaH7x8

I found this on youtube:

>8^(

Warrior doesn't understand the concept of happiness. He's a seething rage machine wrapped in a fleshy casing.

:lol:

I was joking, hence the: ;-P

edit: I totally forgot about our rule to put "/joke" after every joke so y'all can know when its a joke. I'll remember next time

I am dying from the classiness of that cat, and also the adorable smiling seal in feddlefew's post. Too cute!!! Actually, I realized that there are so, so many more things I enjoy in that link. Possum+ danishes? Engagement pictures! All the children's letters. So many things.

I would like to introduce you to san-x, a company that makes silly quirky characters and puts them on stationary and things. Enjoy the character list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San-X

The original happy topic is back! YAI!

Pink fluffy unicorns - AGAIN, how it was meant to be:

Pink fluffy unicorns - AGAIN, how it was meant to be:

I've seen them both before. I shared the animated one because I like it better.

No need to justify. Now back into the dungeon with you, you filthy sinner! ;3

I just like that version better. o.O

Gosh, i know them. Maybe they deserve a 2nd chance. Last time i stumbled across them i just couldn't get used to her voice, though i do love myself some unusual vocals.

Sign in to follow this