Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
player1

From the four corners of the interwebz, post your happy treasures.

RdlqWl.jpg

Gender Flipped Codex.

You see women doing this with male characters a lot but not many men have the guts or vision to flip a woman's look to their advantage, I don't know if this is a complete success (The wig is a bit goofy) but I really like how he translated Codex's look to suit a male version. For those of you who are for some insane reason, not familar with The Guild. This is Codex (at least her Avatar) from the show.

dHfX4.jpg

Anyways just something I thought was kind of cool.

RdlqWl.jpg

Gender Flipped Codex.

You see women doing this with male characters a lot but not many men have the guts or vision to flip a woman's look to their advantage, I don't know if this is a complete success (The wig is a bit goofy) but I really like how he translated Codex's look to suit a male version. For those of you who are for some insane reason, not familar with The Guild. This is Codex (at least her Avatar) from the show.

dHfX4.jpg

Anyways just something I thought was kind of cool.

Do they still air on Xbox Live over there? 1 episode of season 4 is missing, and season 5 isn't on XBL at all :(

Holy turtle lovin' zombie Darwin! That's awesome! :D Though shipping is probably pretty uncomfortable considering it's once around the globe. I send a package to china once, cost me 60Eur.

We should elect more cats to office.

skunk.jpeg

ADORABLE. Baby skunks are just the cutest. Look at that little tail tuft.

I read this earlier today! THOSE ARE CRAZY AWESOME. I want to turn those berries into jewelry. Like some people do with beetle shells.

w680.jpg

It's a breast massager

translation of the full ad which is French

The ad itself along with a gallery of similar ads

I know this is several days old and some of you may have already seen it but when I saw this Friday it made my day. We live in a weird world people and I couldn't be happier about it.

This guy. This guy right here:

Edit: oh what the hell, I can't get the string to work right

This guy. This guy right here:

Edit: oh what the hell, I can't get the string to work right

I like that there is only one comment on that video with over 11 thousand upvotes.

Sign in to follow this