Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
player1

From the four corners of the interwebz, post your happy treasures.

Dilbert is great. There even was a animated series once, which was a bit streamlined, but also quite cool.

http://www.dilbert.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asterix

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucky_Luke

They changed though! Some time after René Goscinny died they clearly become "different" especially, somewhat modernized and the plot lines haven't been good since, some of the later Movies are also a shame, though almost all have been released after his death. He also worked on Lucky Luke, who actually quit smoking. Having smoked since i was 11 myself and just stopped a year ago i'm not sure how to feel about it, i know smoking is a terrible thing, and i don't want any kid to be inspired to do that, but on the other hand it was part of the style. Well they are great comics, look them up, i loved them. (Though they never seemed to be as popular in english speaking countries)

Well it's the same comic Asterix + Obelix.

asterix_und_obelix.jpg

The big one is Obelix, when he was a Baby he fell into a pot of miracle potion and drank it all, since then he's incredibly strong, the little one is Asterix, their village is the only one that still resist the Roman troops, in usually funny ways. :)

crazy-parenting-fails-web-crawler.jpg

D'aaaaw.

I would still kill that if I saw it in my room. Did I tell you guys about my epic battle against a giant flying cockroach? :P

...yes I am afraid of certain insects

My evil knows no bounds for I will undo us all the more by posting: ThatGuyWithTheGlasses!

Seriously I don't care to think how many hours I've lost on there. I finished off Nostalgia Critic's stuff and instead of being satisfied at that I moved onto one of the billion other critic personalities on offer there. Huge time sink, if you find the comical analysis of pop culture at TVtropes addicting then ChannelAwesome's many commentators (of varying skill) will steal your soul!

TV Tropes ruined my life months ago. Now TGWTG is doing it again, darn it! If you're going there, I recommend the Critic (of course), Linkara, and Suede. Also watch Suburban Knights.

I agree with Scarecrow, the cinema snob is awesome. Sometimes, he doesn't even need to try because the movies he reviews are so terrible.

This is the best example: http://thecinemasnob.com/2011/11/02/et-week-nukie.aspx

(I don't know if we can embed blip on here)

I look forward to watching that. I would watch it now but I like to take things in chronological order so that I get any inside jokes that these kinds of series tend to generate. I just watched his review of Death Bed: The Bed That Eats and it had me in stitches. I am biased though because that movie, even though I've never seen it has given me some of the greatest laughes, notably from Patton Oswalt when he did a set on the movie.

01l1WIC9mBo

Sadly I can't find an actual video of him doing the set but the audio alone is still hilarious.

I challenge people to find anything more silly than this on the internet:

epic-fail-theyre-attacking-fail1.gif
:lol:

Thats the funniest thing I've seen of this thread, along with "eat you're vegetablessss"

How could I forget you, ridiculous piano song?

Gx02KOGhjes

(Note: Song is named incorrectly. Guessing what the real one is will not win you a prize.)

Having heard it for the for the first time, i would call it: "Clusterf*ck for 6 1/2 hands".

Sign in to follow this