Sign in to follow this  
saintjuste33

Buy it from Steam or Mac App Store?

I want to buy Psychonauts for my Mac but haven't used Steam or the Mac App Store before.

Is there any difference between those two? Does Steam offer something the app store doesn't or the other way around?

What version should I get?

Well i personally would go for Steam. Steam is a great service in my opinion, with tons and tons of games and great deals every day, and they actually also have loads of stuff for the Mac. I'm not sure about this, but i think when you purchase it on Steam you could basically also download the PC version of it i think, which would be nice if you ever decide to part with Mac and switch to Win or get a Windows machine for some other reason. But as i mentioned i'm not sure about that. Can someone confirm this? Well Steam is a great service, it got a friends list, achievements, forums, chats and groups, i'm not sure how much of that you would use as a more casual player but it is there. I love steam. :) My personal opinion.

Yes pnauts is steamplay. So on steam you are buying the pc + mac version. Don't buy from the mac store that would be crazy!