Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Boom

NEW Monsterous Tubes - [[Designing your own tube for Iron Brigade]]

Great, asshole.

Now my screen is broken from trying to kill those things you posted.. Fuckin' dick.

Just kidding <3

I have to admit. A LOT of the aerial ideas I find just meh.

-but this?

Something about a new unit that both makes flak an important ability to bring along AND has a severe weakness to a explosive weapons?

I really am interested in that idea o-o I wanna fight it ;~;

I have to admit. A LOT of the aerial ideas I find just meh.

-but this?

Something about a new unit that both makes flak an important ability to bring along AND has a severe weakness to a flying unit?

I really am interested in that idea o-o I wanna fight it ;~;

Great

Now my screen is broken from trying to kill those things you posted..

Just kidding <3

LOL ... ya, a slow moving mega tube, that travels straight to your base. Every time I imagine it... gives me shivers.

Sorry about the gruesome sea creature pictures.

On a side note.. you know, those horse shoe crabs (lousy name for a fantastic creature) - their species is SO old, they pre-date dinosaurs by several million years... ok, so the best part... not sure if red blood is a new technology on this planet, but back in those days "blue-blood" was the latest thing. Kind of like Windows, these days. Blue screen of death.

Anyways.. if you ever catch one of these creatures, (YUCK!!!!) it will bleed blue blood if you kill it. Really!

Our blood uses iron, hence the red colour. The horse shoe crab breaths with a different metal in it's blood. No spoilers here, it's a cool factoid worth Googling.

590_crash_blood.jpg

I'm sure glad I'm not a scientist. Then I'd have to explain that picture....

. (Is any one else here, feeling nauseous?)

Here's my idea for a new Tube. A giant Tube (around the size of the Amp) that moves quickly to the base. However, it doesn't attack, but merely sits there, flashing until enough time has passed, when it explodes, taking about half of your base's health with it. I call it Winking Nick, or Blinking Dick. It only comes out in later waves when you have a Big Willy parade. So the question is, since it's not attacking, how long do you leave it alone while trying to deal with the Big Willies?

Here's my idea for a new Tube. A giant Tube (around the size of the Amp) that moves quickly to the base. However, it doesn't attack, but merely sits there, flashing until enough time has passed, when it explodes, taking about half of your base's health with it. I call it Winking Nick, or Blinking Dick. It only comes out in later waves when you have a Big Willy parade. So the question is, since it's not attacking, how long do you leave it alone while trying to deal with the Big Willies?

I do like this idea OANST, enormous suicidal bombing tube...

The funny illustration you wrote... I can't help but imagine... (I think I'm going to get into so much trouble - It's just so funny though)

A big ungainly gorilla shape tube, with wipe open ("LCD screen") glazed eyes. With a blank gaze, ponderously swaying from foot to foot... moving forward until it gets to the base. Then it stops. Suddenly it's eyes go even bigger!! an escalating howl from it's big pizza box mouth, as it's face begins to vibrate and then shake... The tube starts flashing in red pulses like a Blitzer. Blinking faster and faster!

fatheadchina1.jpg

Ka BOOOM!!! A small nuclear shape mushroom cloud remains for a few seconds.

I apologize... I'm sure what I had imagined, pales in comparison to what you had in mind.

What did it look like to you, in your imagination?

Sign in to follow this