Sign in to follow this  
Gaius Brutalis Caesar

Glitch or punishment?

Is it a glitch?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Is it a glitch?

• Yes
    • No

I just got done playing Michael and he said I was exploiting glitches just because I beat him DD vs. IH on the Bleeding coast (lol). He used the car and STILL lost. But back to the thread topic. He said,"I couldn't block after you destroyed my car and you used "grabber" to pull me towards you and just infinite comboed me to death." Now, my response was,"Well you shouldn't use the car and it was a punishment for you because you didn't fly out when the deuce was about to explode." So who do you agree with? Is this a (Mikey said this) "gay" glitch?

Well as silly as this thread is I will answer.

Yes you can pull in someones avatar towards you using the grabber if they are in the air (ex. If you fell out of the duece after blowing up), So no its not a glitch nor is the infinite combo.

I dont see what mikeys problem is.

Yes you can pull in someones avatar towards you using the grabber if they are in the air (ex. If you fell out of the duece after blowing up), So no its not a glitch nor is the infinite combo.

warrior when he pulls you in after you fall you can not block or move. I could care less about the pull in, and brutal needs to just grow up. I'm done with this game I played with afgani and his rock crusher took a heartcutter to the chest and kept moving. This game is broken and too many kids like brutal play this game.

This thread was reported.

warrior when he pulls you in after you fall you can not block or move. I could care less about the pull in, and brutal needs to just grow up. I'm done with this game I played with afgani and his rock crusher took a heartcutter to the chest and kept moving. This game is broken and too many kids like brutal play this game.

Oh.. Well I didnt know the whole story so I just gave my 2 cents.

He even joined are game and told us he was exploiting it.

It isn't a glitch, Drowned and Misfits both said that it wasn't.

Ok what ever I'm not going to do this childish he said she said. Your right it was not a glitch I just was not blocking my bad.

Ok what ever I'm not going to do this childish he said she said. Your right it was not a glitch I just was not blocking my bad.

You can only block with your weapon drawn right? Well every time your on a vehicle and it explodes you hit the ground with your weapon sheathed. If your being attacked then how can you draw your weapon if I do the infinite combo? You can't so obviously you can't block my attacks hence its not really a glitch. It's just logical.

You can only block with your weapon drawn right? Well every time your on a vehicle and it explodes you hit the ground with your weapon sheathed. If your being attacked then how can you draw your weapon if I do the infinite combo? You can't so obviously you can't block my attacks hence its not really a glitch. It's just logical.

Yup good job like I said not fighting.

If you want to get really technical when you are attacked your weapon is automatically drawn.

If you want to get really technical when you are attacked your weapon is automatically drawn.

Not in Brütal Legend it's not. If you run and then stop, Eddie has his weapon away. Then if you get attacked he can't block.

brutal needs to just grow up.This game is broken and too many kids like brutal play this game.

Stop making insults to me Michael, I haven't said anything to you.

It is a glitch but i dont think its a problem because one really wouldnt be in that situation that many times during a match. But to kriginal question its def a glitch because ur being attacked in the act of a frame movement of the avatar that gets stuck when being attacked.

You obviously didnt read, no one ever said if the infinite combo or grabber is a glitch.

The glitch we are talking about is when you do the grabber after getting knocked out from car you can't block the infinite combo, therefor for sure you die. It is a glitch to not be able to block after that moment.

It doesn't matter if it is a glitch, the car itself is pretty much an exploit itself. You can just jump out before it explodes anyways. The fact that mikey is complaining for dieing after using the car is baffling.

It doesn't matter if it is a glitch, the car itself is pretty much an exploit itself. You can just jump out before it explodes anyways. The fact that mikey is complaining for dieing after using the car is baffling.

I don't think anything that was done between there matches was wrong. But just to be clear it is considered a glitch. Is that why someone would win? No I don't think so.

Why is it a glitch? You can't DT with a nun when it is being run over by the car, is that a glitch too? The car is virtually invincible early game, dyeing if you get caught in the explosion is it's ONLY weakness.

Why is it a glitch? You can't DT with a nun when it is being run over by the car, is that a glitch too? The car is virtually invincible early game, dyeing if you get caught in the explosion is it's ONLY weakness.

I dont think your getting my point. To brutals original question it is a glitch but it doesnt matter because you shouldnt be in that situation anyways really. doesnt make a difference.

Im only saying it is a glitch, not saying its gay or anything and that it changes the outcome of the match. Make sense?

I want to see someone record this and show it

since how im getting at is

>car explodes

>avatar flys out

>grabber, infinte

>dead

if ^ is correct, thats not a glitch.

but how it sounds like other people saying is that the block is completely broken I.E if you got away your block is broken till you die

if ^ is true, that is a glitch

untill then, im not voting and this thread is silly

>car explodes

>avatar flys out

>grabber, infinte

>dead

but how it sounds like other people saying is that the block is completely broken I.E if you got away your block is broken till you die

No avatar doesnt fly away because it gets knocked out about to land on its back then you get pulled in and once you get pulled and someone does infinite combo its impossible to block u simply cant. Yes it is a glitch but again not a big deal because how often would you be in that situation? Not much you can really prevent from never being in tha tsituation

But again people if you have opinions at least read the posts before you express what you think.

its not just the car that happens with. When you spawn and get attacked it happens when you get exploded out of anything it will happen. please tank stop trying to be his butt buddy. the car is easy to kill early game I do it all the time, but this is a glitch and now people are exploiting it.

>car explodes

>avatar flys out

>grabber, infinte

>dead

Thank you domo! we need to play again you got a lot better had me running for the hills lol.

>car explodes

>avatar flys out

>grabber, infinte

>dead

Thank you domo! we need to play again you got a lot better had me running for the hills lol.

Lol I haven't played in months

I thought I did pretty bad

No, You obviously didnt read, no one ever said if the infinite combo or grabber is a glitch.

The glitch we are talking about is when you do the grabber after getting knocked out from car you can't block the infinite combo, therefor for sure you die. It is a glitch to not be able to block after that moment.

No, You obviously didn't read

I didnt know the whole story because brutalis post wasn't very clear so yeah...

No, You obviously didnt read, no one ever said if the infinite combo or grabber is a glitch.

No, You obviously didn't read

I didnt know the whole story because brutalis post wasn't very clear so yeah...

I edited what I said here because I forget how old some of you are.

But anyways Mikey back to main point, it is a glitch yes but it doesn't affect the outcome of the match at all. So it really doesnt matter.

Sign in to follow this