Double Fine Action Forums

Actually, Nintendo developed a prosthetic arm for the N64 controller. Being too expensive, people did't buy it. The prosthetic arm was discontinued after three months. Hospitals didn't then. 2 million of those arms burned to a crisp, polluting our precious atmosphere, according to Greenpeace.

I can't tell if there is anything wrong. I think you need to make another thread about this. Just to be sure.

EDIT: Maybe you should fill the cartridge slot with hot glue.

I loved this. But for real guys, my jagged edges are way worse than that!!" ;:0

Dude, WTF. You and your jagged fucking edges.

Normally I find these parody threads annoying but kodiak, for the extra effort of making a video I applaud you sir.

BRAVO!

I feel so accomplished

All I could think about was how you also have a copy of Megaman 64.
I was thinking the same thing.

is it that rare of a game?

(I think am having trouble with the notion that there are people who didn't grow up with the N64.)

Normally I find these parody threads annoying but kodiak, for the extra effort of making a video I applaud you sir.

BRAVO!

I feel so accomplished

(I think am having trouble with the notion that there are people who didn't grow up with the N64.)

I think they are dumbfounded by the fact that the game didn't drive you to destroy it out of pure hate.

/alwayshatedthatgame

BRAVO!

I feel so accomplished

I think they are dumbfounded by the fact that the game didn't drive you to destroy it out of pure hate.

/alwayshatedthatgame

wow go die

BRAVO!

I feel so accomplished

It's not that it's rare, it's just obscure. I didn't have it myself, but I did play MegaMan Legends on the PS1.

BRAVO!

I feel so accomplished

/alwayshatedthatgame

Actually, no. I love Megaman 64.

I'm just surprised to see someone else has a copy of it, since it wasn't exactly a popular game.

That's the Genesis stupid! The N64 wouldn't be able to handle the power of amazing games like Altered Beast or Shaq Fu!

Sega Genesis was during the SNES era. One could assume Nintendo to adapt to that revolutionary technology and incorporate it in it's next console.

Sega Genesis was during the SNES era. One could assume Nintendo to adapt to that revolutionary technology and incorporate it in it's next console.
NO NO SHUT UP!! IT DOESN"T HAVE BLAST PROCESSING!!

Pretty sure a 3D console wouldn't be able to handle it at the time.

Sign in to follow this