Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bent

What if it Sucks?

I trust Double Fine can deliver a great game which is why I decided to back them. I've never really been disappointed with any of their past games either. But if this one ends up being a bad game then there isn't much we can do, is there? Backing a project like this is a haggle but again, I doubt Double Fine will disappoint.

I'm a veteran gamer and I'm completely stuck on Psychonauts. I can't figure out what to do anymore. :( If the game turns out like Full Throttle or Monkey Island or DoTT it will be great. If they try to push too much new stuff (features, etc) it will suck. They have a winning formula here all they have to do is FOLLOW THE RECIPE.

I don't care if it sucks. I'm in for the ride. I'm excited enough just to be involved in financing a bit.

I don't care if it sucks. I'm in for the ride. I'm excited enough just to be involved in financing a bit.

Agreed! From reading the amusing kickstarter updates and watching the videos, I already feel like I've got my $15 worth. The documentary and, y'know, the game itself are just going to make me feel guilty for not paying more - even if the game sucks.

Agreed! From reading the amusing kickstarter updates and watching the videos, I already feel like I've got my $15 worth. The documentary and, y'know, the game itself are just going to make me feel guilty for not paying more - even if the game sucks.

Same here. Even if the game isn't great, the experience is what I paid thirty bucks for. Even so, I'm being careful to keep my expectations from hitting the moon...

Sign in to follow this