Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

Update #6: WE DID IT!!

Woooohoooo, this is indeed already an adventure!

All the best to you guys, to produce a great game!

Best $100 I ever spent! ($120.00 if you include the Double Fine Bundle I bought on Steam right afterwards.) Good luck, and Godspeed.

WOOOOOOH!!

*gives bro fist to all the other 87,000+ fans*

Oww! My knuckles!!

Good to be on board, can't wait to see where this is going to go.

Brazilian fan here praying for a Brazilian Portuguese version be considered!! Por favooooor!

I am finally a part of something great. Forget all the money i gave to charity, this matters!

Oh, that reminds me. Is there any chance of getting the recording of the Kickstart closing party put up for those of us who missed the Ustream event?

I was going to ask the same question. But I did find this, the last 12 minutes of the Ustream event:

oyvb5xHFoKM

Looking forward to seeing what this adventure brings!

This is all pretty rad. :coolsmirk: I'm so happy to be a part of it!

Of the games mentioned in the Kickstarter description, I've only ever played Full Throttle, and I absolutely love it. If that game and the Kickstarter videos (and even the UStream party) are any indication, I may explode with joy before the game is even out. Thanks a lot, Double Fine!

I am finally a part of something great. Forget all the money i gave to charity, this matters!

I relate to this! The day this started, all other charity type things stopped being. They just stopped being.

Exciting times ahead for sure...

It'd inflate my personal excitement gland further still if the video's would play for me instead of the dirty Vimeo 'You cannot play this video' message taunt.

... Or is this part of the adventure?

Hello Guys,

I want to congratulate you all on this accomplishment.

I'm very exited about this approach on game creation. It's super awesome that you guys decided to get involvement from the gamers themselves and allow them to contribute to the creation of this game.

Good Job guys! changing the ways of development and interaction with the crowd!

greetings

I'm happy to finally join this magical adventure, can't wait to see where it ends up.

awesome my account is now active, and this adventure is going to be awesome. (and I can't wait for the game either!!!!)

We few, we happy few are now part of nerd history.

I'm off to shoot myself in celebration ;)

I'm really looking forward to this! And I really hope this will be at least half as good as DoTT. :)

We here at Atomhawk Design are thrilled for y'all - can't wait to see how the project unfolds!

Dan

Relax, only kidding man. I want to play Kickstarter Adventure as much as the next dude. I paid for it :D

Sign in to follow this