Double Fine Action Forums

It sucks even more when you try to sleep only to have that blissful rest interrupted by a blood curdling scream of agony right outside your bedroom window.

And then, once you're done cowering under the bed and wielding a tiny pocketknife you keep nearby for such situations, you peer outside to find a couple of stray cats sexing each other up in plain view.

...Dear God, that calico has stamina. (Does this make me a voyeur?)

It sucks even more when you try to sleep only to have that blissful rest interrupted by a blood curdling scream of agony right outside your bedroom window.

And then, once you're done cowering under the bed and wielding a tiny pocketknife you keep nearby for such situations, you peer outside to find a couple of stray cats sexing each other up in plain view.

...Dear God, that calico has stamina. (Does this make me a voyeur?)

We have town foxes at the end of our garden. On at least two occasions I've thought someone's actually been murdered outside before realising it's just those damn foxes again.

We have owls, but they don't sit right outside the window hooting all night. We do have masive and evil demon wind though that likes to threaten the giant tree outside my bedroom window to fall over. *shivers*

Meh, I just have insomnia and can't sleep. So, until I can I just listen to music or something till I can.

Reading always helps. Also, try to avoid any stimulants before sleep-- such as the TV, Games, Music, Computer etc. My doctor suggested herbal tea's as well. Nevertheless, I have still been living on around 4 hours a night for the past 3 years.

I remember back in the day, I used to have trouble sleeping. It sucked. Hopefully you can somehow figure out a way to beat it. The soothing noise machine seems like a neat idea. And those teas might be kinda good too. I'm sure they also have some medication or something you can take too right?

On the brightside it sounds like you might be able to have some cool night-time adventures.

I used to play Picross (on DS) or Sudoku before bed. Then my little sister started using my cartridge to play it when she went to bed. >.>;

I get insomnia pretty often. Most of the time it's because I refuse to leave the computer. But there are times when it's completely my brain's fault. I hate it, when I can't stop thinking, so I end up just staring at the wall, thinking about if I remembered to pass in a worksheet or if something catastrophic will happen to my family or something. That's what happened last night.

Times like those where I could really go for some super sneezing powder to get this talkative little thing out of my skull and get some proper sleep.

I get insomnia too, but not exactly for the same reasons. At night, either my 4 little siblings are playing some sorta soundtrack on their boombox at full volume, set on repeat, or, yes, a bloodcurtlng scream comes from one of 4 little siblings at midnight (usally one of the 6-year-old triplets-my other little sibling is 2 years younger than me), crying because she thinks that mom and dad have left her and gone elsewhere. Very obnoxious...and I usually have to wake up at, like, six-thirty in the morning on weekdays... very inconvenient. :blank: <---- (sleeping with eyes open)

I used to play Picross (on DS) or Sudoku before bed. Then my little sister started using my cartridge to play it when she went to bed. >.>;

Sudoku DS? That was so boring, it actually made me fall asleep... until I sold it...and shortly thereafter, I started hating Sudoku...

Sign in to follow this