Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tikara

What's your "My Game about Me" Scores?

Okay, just so you know, I personally LOVE the new game XDD It's just so fun and silly and hoorah X3 That and I love Bagel's art style o3o

Anyways, what's your current top score for the three games? Mine are as following...

Eating: 1:31 ((I'm just glad I didn't end up puking the whole game >_> *emetophobia*))

Sleeping: 3:02 ((WHAT THE HAIL WHY DOES THAT NUMBER KEEP FOLLOWING ME AROUUNNNDD?!?! D8))

Surfing: 0:33 ((*fails* I have no clue how to get over the first wave that comes at you xDDD))

EDIT at 3:14pm AK time: Surfing: 4:34. WOOHOOOOO I NO LONGER FAIL AT IT I THINK \o/ *figured out how to get past waves yay*

.... yeah, discuss about the game and post scores here, I guess :3

lol Just go downward a bit then duck under it.
Tried D: I keep getting hit. I JUST FAIL AT THAT ONE I GUESS xDD *Platinum for the other two, silver for surfing. LAWL SILVER SURFER*

lol Just go downward a bit then duck under it.
Tried D: I keep getting hit. I JUST FAIL AT THAT ONE I GUESS xDD *Platinum for the other two, silver for surfing. LAWL SILVER SURFER*

I do too. Gold on eating, silver on evasion and silver on surfing. I always seem to be moving too fast when a wave strikes. I paid no heed to my times though. ;/

Well, Platinnum on all now with the Native American.

Eating: 1:33, damn hard; I am continously slapped in the face by food thus unable to consume the upcoming stuff.

Sleeping: No idea about my time.

Surfing: 2:27 (this may be a silver medal)

I'm so out of the loop, what are you people talking about? What's this game?

Sign in to follow this