Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
qmznkrv

"Backers Only" Multiplayer Social Club

Ok, well its going to take a while to add every 90,000th member, why can't we just talk to double fine, and hire a few fans (like me) that are willing to inv every single member.

Least you forget there is a survey going out asking for your steam.

If they need help I am willing to help add all 90,000 participants one by one.

I'd love to join the group, although I don't know how much time I'll have to play :/. Maybe someone should add a Minecraft server as well. I'd jump on that every couple days.

I'd love to join the group, although I don't know how much time I'll have to play :/. Maybe someone should add a Minecraft server as well. I'd jump on that every couple days.

Oooh, I'd love to see a Minecraft server. Anyone got one?

I don't play Minecraft anymore, so I can't help there. Maybe someone else will be able to.

I don't play Minecraft anymore, so I can't help there. Maybe someone else will be able to.

Unfortunately, I just dont have the time (or the static IP) to run a server. :( Hopefully someone could set one up. If not, this June I may have time to run a server. Someone'll have to remind me, lol.

Unfortunately, I just dont have the time (or the static IP) to run a server. :( Hopefully someone could set one up. If not, this June I may have time to run a server. Someone'll have to remind me, lol.

A Minecraft server would be neat, but I don't have the funds to pay for hosting, nor do I have a separate computer that could run a dedicated server. I don't even know if I could host a listen server. I rarely have issues hosting listen servers when playing with friends but I've tried again and again to host a Minecraft listen server and it just won't comply.

Add hitalec (Kyle) to the "Holy crap, it's the Double Fine Adventure Private Backer Group! (holycrapadve)" group

Toss JSoup an invite for the group as well.

Could you PM me a link to your Steam profile page? I need to be sure that I'm inviting the right person.

Toss JSoup an invite for the group as well.

Could you PM me a link to your Steam profile page? I need to be sure that I'm inviting the right person.

Sent.

PM sent! Any TF2/L4D players here?

Also, along the lines of multiplayer/adventure games: Check out http://www.sarien.net

It's 5 old school Sierra adventures (King's Quest 1, Police Quest 1, Space Quest 1, The Black Cauldron, and Gold Rush), online and multiplayer!! Which means you can come across other adventurers in-game and chat with them (or watch what they're typing to see how hard they're failing). Pretty cool stuff. Anyone interested in having a DFA-backer multiplayer adventurethon?

Minecraft server info posted in an announcement in the group.

Info's public, so you don't technically have to be in the steam group to play on it, but it'd be nice if you were.

200 people on the forums right now, so I'm readvertising the Minecraft server!

dfaminecraft.no-ip.org:25565

Would be nice if you were also in the Steam group (found in my signature) so I know who you are, but it's not required.

Updated top post to reflect the actual direction and nature of this thread. If my PC wasn't a piece of junk, I'd join in the fun. Perhaps someday.

Sign in to follow this