Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  

http://grumpygamer.com/

Yesterday mista Gilbert announced that he finally found a publisher for his new episodic Adventure-RPG-esque game, "DeathSpank", which his first episode being "Orphans of Justice".

I'm pretty excited! Now I can look forward to Brütal Legend AND DeathSpank (though no idea when DS is supposed to be done)

Saw this earlier and I'm both intrigued and excited. Ron Gilbert is another of those game devloping geneii who thankfully make wackier stuff like this. The Penny Arcade game Hothead are making also sounds interesting too, especially since Ron's had a hand in that as well.

I must say I love how the whole episodic gaming format has managed to bring adventure gaming back to life again.

Edit: fixed some spelling errors. Because I type too fast.

I am also excited about Ron's new game! With Brütal Legend, (more)Sam & Max and now DeathSpank on the way, Subbeh is a happy gamer-girl =D~

This sounds pretty cool. I'll admit I laughed my ass off when I saw the thread name, it's just..odd.

This sounds pretty cool. I'll admit I laughed my ass off when I saw the thread name, it's just..odd.

This will hopefullyy let this little title catch some gamer's eyes.

It made a great Kotaku headline if I remember right.

I saw the thread title and went "LOLWHUT."

Yeah isn't it cool, and to think it's from the creator of my much loved Monkey Island series (apart from the fourth, which was major suckage!!!).

Just seeing that Clayton Kauzlaric had a hand in this game makes me wanna get it.

[super-bumping this thread instead of making a new one so nobody digs this up and tries to call me on making a duplicate]

i was not interested in "Thongs of Virtue" until i read this in kotaku:

Your co-op buddy can play as a guy named Steve who rides a unicorn and shoots throwing stars. Steve's cool based on his name alone, but he's merely a drop-in/drop-out buddy, as was the returning other co-op option, Sparkles the Wizard.

steve

Sign in to follow this