Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Confury

Iron Brigade IRC Channel on Gamesurge

Just registered an IRC channel on the Gamesurge network for all things Iron Brigade. Whether it be looking for people to play with, discussing strategies, talking about silly things you've seen, or even just general chat about stuff outside of IB.

Anyway, the channel name is #ironbrigade on the server irc.gamesurge.net. If you dunno what client to use, there are quite a few IRC clients out there like mIRC, XChat, Mibbit, HydraIRC and more.

It's only me in there right now, and I don't know how many of you will end up joining but I'm sure we could get 5-10 regulars in there. It'll most likely be pretty dead at first but I'm on IRC all day so atleast there'll be *someone* to talk to =P

As for the rules of the channel, common sense stuff applies such as: No spamming, flaming/harassing others, etc. If I feel like you're being a nuisance to the people of the channel, I will kick you.

If any of the Devs like this idea and wanna take over as the channel owner, go ahead.

I'm on IRC as it is, might as well :D

*Will now be on IRC a lot of the time, let us laugh at randoms together comrades!*

Sign in to follow this