Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
totally_not_a_fake_person

This guy at EB said...

Am i like, totally right or what!?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Am i like, totally right or what!?

• Hells Yeah Dawg!
    • This is so awesome!
    • E.B. employees are a totally reliable source!
    • I believe every rumour i read because I’m a moron!

I was hanging around an EB, where all the cool people hang it dawg, and I heard that the next game will involve Jack Black, and like it will be awesome, just like his last movie was, with like the funny mushroom word floating out of his mouth. And then, i like totally saw i youtube video of Jack black wailing his vocal chords on American Idol wearing a Kochamara shirt, which like totally confirms what that E.B. guy said. This like totally confirms that he's not just a fan that likes Double Fine, but a dude that like totally is making a game with double fine. I mean, totally awesomes mans! WooooW! I'm gonna go drink some more mountain dew and kick some screaming babies! HAHA!

I voted "This is so awesome!".. then I vasolined a bunny and shot it out of a potato cannon in celebration while wearing no pants. I am just sinister like that and sometimes just drinking mountain dew and kicking screaming babies isn't enough, ya know?

Btw, I loved Tim's reply to all this.. about all that.

Can we trust this "totally_not_a_fake_person" guy? Won't this just be a subtle strategy by DF itself to make us fools think there's something absolutely awesome coming along?

BTW I voted "This is so awesome!". And I think it.

I don't trust them. They lie. There are no cool people that hang at EB. Or at least the ones that go to the one here.

Can we trust this "totally_not_a_fake_person" guy? Won't this just be a subtle strategy by DF itself to make us fools think there's something absolutely awesome coming along?

BTW I voted "This is so awesome!". And I think it.

Subtle! There's nothing subtle about this, it's the truth and nothing but! And whoever said that I might be fake, I mean come on, my name says I'm not fake, I don't lie, I'm fair and balanced, I report, you decide... You decide that I am TOTALLY 110% right!

I think that the thing about Jack Black acting in the new game is true. It confirms... alot. The new game is going to be great! I am very excited to see how the music is going to be a part of the game... Especially because i'm a musician, I think it's going to be my new favorite game of all time... Right now, - Psychonauts is my favorite game =)!

I would kill someone in front of their own mama, just to get the chance to meet the Burger King in real life. And dance the dance of life with him.

I don't get why Jack Black has anything to do with DF's next game. Then again, my dwelling is under a rock. Well, whether he's in it or he's not, someone will be surprised.

I don’t get why Jack Black has anything to do with DF’s next game.

He was seen in public wearing a Psychonauts T-shirt. Many have taken this to be a sign, a SIGN THEY TELL YOU, that he will be working with DF.

I saw Snoop Dogg wearing a Bulls T-Shirt. Looks like he's headed towards the NBA!

InvaderBlack: I don’t get why Jack Black has anything to do with DF’s next game?

Turtle Love: He was seen in public wearing a Psychonauts T-shirt. Many have taken this to be a sign, a SIGN THEY TELL YOU, that he will be working with DF.

That and he's Manny Calavera's love child.

OMFG. IF that happened............idk what i would do........

(thinks)

i would start a church in DF name, and make jack black, jesus.

^ When i first read that, I thought you were talking about Black Jesus. Which reminded me of Sarah Silverman's show. And i giggled inside.

Also if that actually was going to happen, it should be something weird and trippy like the Tenacious D movie, and Jack Black would save the world from being destroyed by Satan by rocking out.

Also if that actually was going to happen, it should be something weird and trippy like the Tenacious D movie, and Jack Black would save the world from being destroyed by Satan by rocking out.
Then that game would actually "rock" because that would mean Dave Grohl would be in it as Satan, right?! :coolsmirk:

Duh. They'd have to get him or it just wouldn't be the same. He's the original Satan.

Sign in to follow this