Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
andy446

store ideas

Official PsychoNauts Goggles. But that's just me. For the layout in general...maybe a theme switcher or somthing. Like, switching between default, and the rest...yes, I was just being lazy there.

Isn't there another thread about this?

Oh, well, I'd like to see more toys. Like action figures and stuff. that way I can make Eddie and Raz fight my Big Daddy and Tyrant. Awesome!

YES GOGGLES WOULD BE AWESOME. And the aviator cap! I'd buy that in an instant!

Also, Psychonauts t-shirts, more more more! More blatant ones to, not just obscure in-game references (though I'm aware they're not obscure for us).

I'd like to see a high quality metal pen (or mechanical pencil, because I use those almost exclusively). The floaty pen was cool, but it felt kind of cheap... plus I lost mine..

I would like to have the Psychonauts playing cards avaliable. Also, some more artwork in general would be welcome. Stuff that can pass as general art, but be recognized by a Psychonauts fan.

I would like to have the Psychonauts playing cards avaliable. Also, some more artwork in general would be welcome. Stuff that can pass as general art, but be recognized by a Psychonauts fan.
Yeah that would be cool...Maybe some more Psychonauts related posters also.

i would like a brain model/eraser...that woule be neat. along with similar bacon, thought bubble and stuff like that? and STATIONARY!!! and the brain tank ^_^

Psychonauts flavoured chum. Double Fine related key rings, stickers, magnets etc (you need to start with the small stuff and see how it goes). I still we would all like some small models aswell. Including all the major characters from Whispering Rock and the minds themselves-- The Milkman, Gloria, Fred Bonaparte, Edgar Teglee, Dr. Loboto Kochamara etc, etc. I personally would also really like to see something relating to Raz's father. He was extremely well designed and I just wanted to see more of him.

You know what would be cool? Mr. Pokeylope plushies. Or t-shirts. ...Anything with Pokeylope involved.

In the theme of eyewear-- Sasha Nein sunglasses?

And for Brutal Legend, how about we get something like Eddie's belt buckle? That'd be pretty cool.

Official PsychoNauts Goggles.

^^

YES. Everyone / their mom / their cosplaying little cousin loves goggles!

I second the goggles, and the helmet to go with it. They'd be able to separate, though. For those who want to wear the badass goggles and not muck up their hair.

Maybe some figurines and little statues, as I'm sure people have mentioned. Action figures too.

OH. A book of concept art, and ideas and a little backstory on the making of Psychonauts. Seriously, I get so happy when I spot a piece of concept art I hadn't seen before. And I'd like to see the same for Brutal Legend, too. The art for that game is delicious.

Yes. The goggles should be made of pure awesome, and- wait - Shadoe?!? ...How come everywhere I go, you go? Are you my shadow or somthing?...no pun intended...moving on. The goggles should be made of 100% PURE AWESOME. :D

Actually, you seem to be following me. I was here first, you know. >_> (First on the forums, not first on this thread.) (And by "first", I mean before you. I was more like...25th?) I'm just replying to threads that I feel I could add to. I hadn't noticed you had posted here.

Plus, you seem to have replyed on every thread. Kinda hard to avoid you now. Not that I'd avoid you. Dart on the other hand...

I'd like to see a printed book of Scott C.'s comics, as was once mentioned in another thread. Pfft, yes I like his art too much. Shush.

(Oh, hah, Shadowe. Be thankful I'm not going to flood you with the mindless facts I have about Shadoe when she's in that state. Let's just say that I, Cee, the one who is posting, aka Shadoe 28, am a different person from the one under the untouched title of "Shadoe". She's one of my characters. But this is not the time nor place for such talk from me.)

0-o....Ahhhh...okay....*sniff*...if you insist...I'll just be really quiet now...

(Why is Dart licking my arm?)

(Why do you insist Dart's some...creepy zombie perv? He's shy, introverted, and a bookworm. He wouldn't be within ten feet of you, or your arm, unless he actually knew you. And licking people in unsanitary.)...(Although, this is the D'Artagan I know. Unless you've gone an invented up some bizarre arm licking Dart...In which case, I'd have to have him and Dart D. fight to the death.) (Also I like small text.)

Oh, no need for that. I didn't mean to sound offended or mean or what have you. I was just disproving your theory that I'm following you. But really, we shouldn't spam up this thread with a discussion. If you'd want to talk to me, I'd suggest using AIM, or PMing me.

(...okay, but it turns out that it's not Dart licking my arm. It's just a normal zombie...that's licking my arm.)

Okay. Just felt a little scared by what you said about that Shadoe person. Eek. *shiver*

A shirt with the Dr.Laboto painting on it would be nice. :D

Sew-on patches with the cool logos of the psychic powers, like on Raz's backpack.

Also, more posters! A Dr. Loboto poster, etc., would be awesome.

Sew-on patches with the cool logos of the psychic powers, like on Raz's backpack.

Also, more posters! A Dr. Loboto poster, etc., would be awesome.

If the Double Fine Store follows this person's advice, they'll get some (more) of my moneys.

In the theme of posters...What about those READ posters strung up around Whispering Rock? I'd buy a couple of Milla and Sasha posters. ...Maybe even the frog one.

Greeting cards. More greeting cards. Maybe one with Goggalor on it.

...And some sweaters, mabe jackets. It gets pretty freaking cold where I live in the winter.

I think Scott C. Already hinted at an DFAC Art Book on his Blog. But what I would like to see is an option for ordering an individual print on high quality paper. That would amaze.

Figment Stickers, or Emotional Vault Art Prints Would Be Cool, as well.

It would also be nice if the Brutal Legend soundtrack came in record form, complete with album artwork and enclosed goodies.

And this is just wishful thinking, but any form of the steel axe, life size or miniature, would warrant an immediate purchase.

What would really astonish are some posters like the meat circus ones, for instance: Kid Lasagna, Dead!

This might be overkill, but ANYTHING Waterloo-O is an instant buy. I mean like either a board game, or individual wooden pieces.

...I'm just gonna pretend that never happened.

Not a very good first impression, Casey.

Come now, Miriku, you don't agree with Double Fine Action pants? I believe it was stated on these very fourms earlier how grand that would be?

The action pants should be coated with gold, gems of all sorts, badly glued to it, and it can glow orange with delight!

Pants, yes. I agree.

But not neccesarily the way they said it.

Also, maybe shirts.

Sign in to follow this