Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
emberage

The one item you feel *must* be in the game

Incarnation of Morry in a bottle. Every time you try to use it on something Morry comments, not you.

I think I'll repost my ideas from the non-backers thread:

Lots of weird characters and creatures, like: giant space frog, a man in an Skittles bag suit, the monsters like the ones from these lists, surfing monsters, etc.

A bottle of marijuana-flavored soda

Some small weird figurines (a-la Crazy Bones)

Blue polka-dotted or zigzag-striped herring (not all the herrings have to be red ;))

Explosive birthday cake

Some sort of mystical lottery ticket

A mysterious mcguffin that is sought after but never revealed what it is (could be pictured as a box with something or as a question mark in the inventory)

A some psychedelic version of the Cheshire Cat, such as:

i.php?id=6718&size=rlogo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7QayXA_gJdrT6oONmO6WmoCAHsTphflvTIa6llBiejfq5Aizb

And a mysterious criminal on a red Ferrari

I know what I don´t want... computers and smartphones LOLLLLL If we have to comunicate or find information make it old fashion... regular phone and books :) NO technology in this game please :)

That when I pop in the CD I get a message saying I don't have enough expanded memory to run the game.

That when I pop in the CD I get a message saying I don't have enough expanded memory to run the game.

That would be epic!

The item that haunted me most in Monkey Isand was the staple remover. Mostly because due to my poor English, a not-so-great dictionary and the floppy disk version that had no inventory item pictures, I had no idea what a staple was. So I kept using it on every single object throughout the game hoping that whatever I used it on qualified as a staple. Yet nothing did, I finished the game thinking how the bloody thing was useless and I would never even learn what it was!

So maybe after all these it can return in this game so I can finally find a use for it. I Am ready for it now, I've done my research, I've learnt what it is!

After watching the 2-hour webcam countdown to the end of the Kickstarter campaign, I have to say this game MUST involve putting a shoe on your head.

+1

Haha, yesss. A slightly subtle reference and it's still silly. :]

Oh, I think I know! A candy box with candies shaped like various Lucas thingies (e.g. Purple Tentacle, Chuck the Plant, icons from the map in Sam & Max HTR, etc.)

of coarse a walking stick with a compas in the handle

Sign in to follow this