Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sgt_Stubby

Are cameos out of the picture?

I would kind of like the game to be its own thing personally but if they made some Easter eggs for those games I would be fine with that. And it would probably be for the better if the Easter eggs were from previous Adventure games.

I think if there was a character that kind of resembled a previous DF character, it would be funny. Nothing blatant. Maybe just sitting in the background or something.

I'd be OK with a cameo as long as it was something on the subtle side. Having a picture of Raz in the background would be OK. Having Raz actually appear would not.

Also, to complete the LucasArts throwback experience, they need to contact Steve Purcell about putting in a Sam and Max cameo.

Something that's subtle and fits in with the feel of the game. Gemini Rue had characters from Cowboy Bebop in random places and that worked ok.

I would like the gentleman who did Raz's voice to do a voice of an extremely minor character that does Raz's victory dance, as occurs in Brutal Legend.

While I'm at it:

I would love it if, at some point in the game, a random portal opened up and dumped out Wren, Reynold, Everett, and Lucy. They look around, proclaim that this hole didn't take them back home either, and then jump back in as the portal closes up.

Sign in to follow this