Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miriku

Vending machine.

It's a game. A forum game. here's how it goes:

I put somthing into the vending machine. For instance...

"I put a frog in the vending machine. Out comes a..."

And then, someone else takes what comes out of the machine, and then puts it back in, and the next person decides what comes out, and then puts it in.

" A lion comes out of the vending machine. I put in the lion, and out comes a..."

Etc, etc. But you don't use quotation marks.

Rules:

1: What comes out of the vending machine must have little or nothing to do with what was put in. That's what makes it so fun.

2: Yes, you can come out of the vending machine, and put yourself back in. Just try not to do it to much.

3: If the vending machine explodes, it automatically regenerates.

4: Anything can come in or out of the vending machine. No size limits. It's magical.

5: NOTHING NORMAL CAN COME OUT OF THE VENDING MACHINE!!!(ex:put in a quarter, out comes a soda)

With that said and done, let's begin.

I put in a refigerator. Out comes a...

A cruddy motivational poster comes out of the vending machine. I put in the poster, and out comes a...

A Vessel of Pure Chuck Norris Essence, Other wise known as a Can of Whoop Ass! I put the the Vessel of Pure Chuck Norris Essence, Other wise known as a Can of Whoop Ass in and out comes...

An invalid tax disk. I put in an invalid tax disk and out comes a...

A Spooky Little Girl Named Lucy. After a brief interview in which we discussed world issues like Blood and the Apocalypse I put her in and out comes...

A rather bashful rhino. By shielding him with a towel he manages to retain what dignity he has and makes his way back into the vending machine and out comes...

...a plate full of steaming, hot-off-the-oven crab cakes.*drool* I put in the crab cakes, and out comes...

A DOOMSDAY MACHINE! WHAHAHA! I put the machine in and out comes...

A broken doomsday machine. Salvages some for scrap and places the rest back in and out comes...

Sean Connery dressed like a Russian. I put the Sean Connery dressed like a Russian in and out comes a...

A sentence that does not end with an a, okay? I put in the sentence and out comes...

Sign in to follow this