Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sgt_Stubby

What'Cha Been Playing?

Quite a bit. I have a pretty huge backlog so I have been forcing myself to play at least one quest on games everyday.

So here is the list.

Borderlands 2

Call of duty: Black ops single player

FTL- Faster than light

Dishonored

Serious Sam: BFE

I just bought Iron brigade today and played a bit of that too.

Aside from WoW, I suddenly got an itch to obtain the few remaining trophies I don't have in Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game.

I've reinstalled and started to play The Longest Journey and once I'm finished with it I'll jump straight into Dreamfall.

On the backburner I have Dead Space 1 and Dungeonland cooking.

steam release of Mass Effect 1 as a morally (and sexually) ambiguous Femshep on PC (DLC never released on Steam, but copy your legit - or whatever - copy of it to the Steam folder, Valve ain't gonna know where yez gots its...rights? RIGHTS? DAAAAMN YOOOU VAAAAAAALLLVVVVVVVE..........

Persona 4 on my new Vita as a "true" male-protag - no female option, like Persona 3 Portable :..(

A little this and that in the way of the classics on emus for the Genesis and the goo' ole SNES on my modded PSP, especially Earthbound

again on the jailbroken PSP, and again wit da Mother series....

the original JAP release of Mother 3 on GBA (with the excellent English fan translation patch - check it out, all freely and readily downloadable online, and you can play it with Visual Boy Advance rather than on a PSP. Also you don't have to feel too bad, as it never had a NA localization, nor indeed was it localized anywhere outside of the admittedly all-too-awesome Japan. If you're feeling really lousy about it, import the JAP release, but have fun making your own ROM out of it, cos God knows I have no idea myself. Just grab it and the fan patch, no ips patcher needed (handy-dandy exe file). It's the finest installment of the 3, even tho they all were pretty good for their respective eras (and Mother 2/Earthbound still holds up as a minor masterpiece to this day, yo.)

Google is your friend, as always.

As always.

I'm playing "Kings Bounty - Warriors of the North" at the moment. Completed "Armored Princesse" for the second time in the fall, so it was just great with a new Bounty-adventure! I would wish I had more time for gaming though...

I played that Resonance adventure game, remember it was promoted here when the demo was out? Anyways I brought it on Steam ages ago but didn't get to playing it until about now. Thoroughly enjoyed it, the puzzles worked my head but I didn't get stuck like I normally do in adventure games, I'm not sure if that means the puzzles were easy or if I've just gotten better at them. Anyway, about halfway through the game it goes from being a fun puzzle game to actually having a pretty engaging storyline, I'd recommend it.

Skyrim with mods that bring back elements from past games and also other mods that turn off the hand holding elements so I can explore the world without feeling like I have a giant Arrow on top of my head.

World of Warcraft which I do enjoy if only for a little bit before the monotony of the stale game-play kicks in.

Hard Reset because who doesn't love shooting robots ?

Ghost Recon Online cool free to play game.

DOTA 2 single drafts when I'm bored

The Longest Journey and when I'm finished with that I'll jump onto the sequel. I need to refresh my memory now that the third game is being funded on Kickstarter.

Otherwise I'm still chugging along with Diablo 3, Starcraft II and Dungeons of Dredmor.

Luigi's Mansion and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon just came out so I'll be glued to those for the next few weeks.

But I'll probably be on again off again with Skyrim, so many hours in and I haven't completed the main quest. I've been terribly distracted by all the guild quests and also just wandering aimlessly all over the Nord's landscape.

Sign in to follow this