Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CeeTeeKay

DFAC discussion

For shame, you people. I haven't seen any threads pertaining to the discussion of any of the Double Fine Action Comics. That's one of my favorite parts of the site.

But yes, I'm making this thread for the sole purpose of discussing the DFAC. Since only Nathan and Scott's comics have been updating, I'm thinking they get the most attention.

Just to spark up some conversation, how about the Store Girl Captain's dating, huh? Gonna do some crazy space rock collecting. (No, that's not a euphamism for anything.)...(Not intentionally, anyway.)

Gad, I always feel so awkward making threads. *hides*

DO NOT FEEL AWKWARD, FOR KNOW THAT I WILL BE THERE BEHIND YOU AND THEN SOME :3

But yes, I agree, and I still say Store Girl is going to like... go to Knight Guy instead and/or freak out if she meets 2HB. No clue what Scott has planned, but it will be epic o3o ... besides, I still think Thompson is jealous that Captain has a chrushie-wushie ((wtf)) on a girl instead of him now D:

... I have a feeling I just creeped people out >_> IT WAS IMPLIED YOU KNOW~

...... on the MCAM side, Nathan needs to introduce Jesus to DFAF o3o STOP HOGGING THE BUDDY-NESS NATE D:

I've been in some state of mild depression ever since someone forgot to put more quaters into Epic Saga. That needs making into a proper old school adventure/RPG game.

DO NOT FEEL AWKWARD, FOR KNOW THAT I WILL BE THERE BEHIND YOU AND THEN SOME :3

But yes, I agree, and I still say Store Girl is going to like... go to Knight Guy instead and/or freak out if she meets 2HB. No clue what Scott has planned, but it will be epic o3o ... besides, I still think Thompson is jealous that Captain has a chrushie-wushie ((wtf)) on a girl instead of him now D:

... I have a feeling I just creeped people out >_> IT WAS IMPLIED YOU KNOW~

...... on the MCAM side, Nathan needs to introduce Jesus to DFAF o3o STOP HOGGING THE BUDDY-NESS NATE D:

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT WHAT YOU MIGHT'VE MEANT BY "AND THEN SOME".

It was totally implied. Thompson like...At least really admires Captain But then, who wouldn't.

And he does, he really does. DFAF could use a visit from Our Saviour. (To those wondering, I'm not overly religious.)

And to Hermit: I'd agree with you, but I haven't really..Read Epic Saga. I've read a bit of the begining and eand, but haven't found the time to read them all. Bad Cee, BAD. *smacks wrists*

I keep trying to successfully draw the knight dude and the strongman, but to no avail.

NEW COMIC DRAWER ALERT SOUND THE ALARM BWOOOP BWOOOOOP

... but seriously, she might only have three up, but I like Tasha's comics already :3 Tasha, if you're reading this, keep it up! They'll looking awesome so far!~ <3

Mark reminds me of someone else more than Elijah, but for the life of me, I can not recall who. But I think he is closer match to Buddy Holly than Elijah. The glasses/hair/shirt combo does not really represent a resemblance.

I have to say... Tasha and Bagel's comics today made me laugh.

hard.

especially Tasha's. What the nuts xD

*points at Tik* YOU. Where were you!? Not that it matters, I was busy making plans for the weekend, but still.

Anydangway, agreed. I like that Scott's comic has a plot again, and Tasha...Snoopy sounds adorable. It's been a long while since I could comfortably say that about a cat. xD

To be completly honest, I personally think that the DFAC comics usually aren't that funny when they have some sort of plot. But maybe if they had their own soundtrack...

Now we just need captain to go defeat giant space bugs and collect product placement items.

Sign in to follow this