Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Carbon

Signed Limited Edition Print

How much would it cost do get that signed limited edition print shipped over to England?

More importantly, do you ship it over to England?

How much would it cost do get that signed limited edition print shipped over to England?

Indeed they do. My order came to roughly £35-38 after shipping/handling. However, be warned: you shall be charged between £10-15 on top of that by British customs. So, lest you are happy to part with the doubloons, I would advise against it.;)

Indeed they do. My order came to roughly £35-38 after shipping/handling. However, be warned: you shall be charged between £10-15 on top of that by British customs. So, lest you are happy to part with the doubloons, I would advise against it.;)

No, no, the signed limited edition print!

I've found out it'll be £50/$100.... that's obscene.

No shipping charges apparently but there is a 1$ handling fee.

There is. I added it to my cart and went to the pre-confirmation stage, and it gave me $100 shipping.

Can you ship it to Eagleland? 'Cuz that's where I want to be!

No, no, the signed limited edition print!

I've found out it'll be £50/$100.... that's obscene.

Sorry, Carbon. My lazy reading prevails again!

Anyway, bear in mind you shall be buggered by customs regardless. I think they take approximately 25% of your total order(I think that may include postage).

Sign in to follow this