Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucasFan

Exclusive First In-Game Screenshot!

I like that Kickstarter pays the money in golden crowns :D

EDIT:

Oh, and Tim Schafer was last seen in Paris, so apparently the joke's on us. No reports on his headwear though...

Great work :)

Btw. I think it would be fun to have a game, were we play Tim trying to get away with the money ;). And he's going from country to country trying not to get seen by fans. Could be a mix of Indiana Jones 4 and Zack McKracken.

We already know he's packed his suitcases with the money. Who donated gold bars and jewels through Kickstarter, I am not sure, but it happened! :D

Smiles

I thought this was real for half a entire minute! Then when I looked closer to the picture, well, I remembered.

Great work :)

Btw. I think it would be fun to have a game, were we play Tim trying to get away with the money ;). And he's going from country to country trying not to get seen by fans. Could be a mix of Indiana Jones 4 and Zack McKracken.

or maybe like a Carmen San Diago crossed with Uplink stlye hacking searching

tracking tim shaffer and our loots.

http://www.introversion.co.uk/uplink/

Funny and well made.

Have you taken the background from something/from what? Or you actually made that?

In the second post in this thread I already told you, that I love your pice of art. So you know that already.

BUT: Oh my gosh, I must have been blind!! Although I recognized that the city must be San Francisco because of the Transamerican Pyramid building in the background, I didn´t realize that you recreated the actual DF building (haven´t been there too often...)!

I bow to the artist.

Any chance, you might upload a highres version of the pic so we can print it as a poster? :red:

Very cool. :wow:

Makes me think about how much I prefer pixel art over hand drawn artwork.

If I ever get reborn as a computer game character, these are the kind of jewels and gold bars I want to obtain during my quests.

I know you guys at Double Fine have some other idea at the ready here, but I'm gonna be honest, this idea's really damn good.

Sign in to follow this