Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Carbon

Store Support E-mail

Please can someone give me the store's support e-mail address (one that they send replies to...)?

Erm.. Sorry to ask, but did you search for it at all?

At the bottom of the Double Fine Shop page is a link labeled 'Contact us'. That would be the place to start.

Erm.. Sorry to ask, but did you search for it at all?

At the bottom of the Double Fine Shop page is a link labeled 'Contact us'. That would be the place to start.

Yeah, I've already e-mailed them, but I haven't got a reply.

Ahh.. ok.

I don't know if there is any other shop email. You'll probably just have to wait for a while.

Ahh.. ok.

I don't know if there is any other shop email. You'll probably just have to wait for a while.

Okay. :) Thank you for your help.

No problem. And sorry if I sounded rude at the beginning, but I didn't know that you had already used that easy-to-find email address. :)

There might be another support email, though. I haven't actually used the DF Store.

No problem. And sorry if I sounded rude at the beginning, but I didn't know that you had already used that easy-to-find email address. :)

There might be another support email, though. I haven't actually used the DF Store.

No worries at all! I should have made it clear in my first post.

I don't know if there is another address. I've trawled the whole Double Fine website and all I could find was that store one and info@...

No worries at all! I should have made it clear in my first post.

I don't know if there is another address. I've trawled the whole Double Fine website and all I could find was that store one and info@...

Yes, the one at the bottom of the store page is the one I used; they got back to me after a week or so.

Sign in to follow this