Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

Episode 1: A Perfect Storm for Adventure

At least some english subtitles on the documentary videos would be really handy for the non english speakers.

Thanks!!

Sad only 80k of us is going to see this video. Hopefully they will release the entire series as a dvd compilation with all the episodes.

The series will be available to everyone after it's finished.

At least some english subtitles on the documentary videos would be really handy for the non english speakers.

Thanks!!

Looking into this.

I liked this a lot, really looking forward to the next episode :)

Great job, 2pp!

I could hear the emotion of Tim in his speech at the end of kickstarter backing period. Priceless feelings!!!!

Congratulation to the whole team :D

The series will be available to everyone after it's finished.

I almost forgot all the great work you do behind the cameras. I hereby salute you!

Nice to see a documentary that made me smile for its entire duration. I'm so pleased to be sharing in the happiness of this story :)

We'll never tell you where to place the dots.

We'll never tell you where to place the dots.

But we do tell you how many dots you can have. Oh, and

to Production guys (DF, 2PP), I suggest you seriously consider switching from Vimeo. While no doubt it fits your needs now as a service, it can bite some back as their embedded player HTML code is very bad. It may work or may not work under any preferences and absolutely by chance. There's nothing you can do about that (and so do they). For example in my case Chrome doesn't play their embedded videos, but Firefox does (while on my laptop it's the opposite.)

Great first episode. It's a great idea to make a documentary about this. Can't wait for the next episode.

Great video keep up the good work. I would also like to say I have played Machinarium and really enjoyed it, so a game from that genre mixed with the awesome art styles from Double Fine makes for a GODZILLA size game.

Great video although sound was a little low at times.

I had to plug in my headphones to hear it better.

Can't wait for the next one now.

Oh man if all of the updates from two-player are this good then i am almost equally excited about the documentary as I am the game.

So effin' glad I backed this.

That was an awesome first video! Thanks, Double Fine and 2player for making it. I actually got a little emotionally moved by the video :) It touched on that good old triumphant feeling just right, with some honest interviews and real faces:) I'm super-pumped to follow this process in the months to come!

Nicely done all around! Well shot and edited, cool soundtrack, pretty uplifting and inspirational overall. Looking forward to episode 2!

Great video. Very well done. It was extremely moving and captured the spirit of the company, I feel. As a side note: How did I never know Ron Gilbert was with you guys??? Man, I'm under a rock. Much love and respect Ron and Tim. You have given me a lot of joy over the years.

Wonderful first episode, had chills and tears in my eyes.

So happy for you guys at Double Fine.

I like the way that was presented, although as someone else pointed out, yeah, for us lot we knew most of the stuff, but that was a good introduction to this madness none the less! Looking forward to future episodes where we don't know anything!

Just a thought on the T shirt. How about waiting for the game to have a title/confirmed art direction and put that on te front of the shirt? Just an idea.

Sign in to follow this