Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BigWhoop

Tim Schafer is not a goat

I just wanted to make that clear for everybody.

I will prove you wrong by staring intently at a picture of him until he faints. Could someone at DF let me know if it works? Because if it does I'm sure there's some sort of military application of this technique.

Thank you, BigWhoop! First I rolled my eyes like 'what is this stupid thread doing up there, god, people on the internet, arguing, sometimes I do not get it' and then I saw what you did - very good!

And though you are right I'd still give his beard a seven-out-of-goat.

I was sooooo close to posting almost the same thread title yesterday - although I would have chosen frog not goat.

But I think now it's clear for all those stupid freaks who think otherwise ;)!!! Let that be a lesson for you!!!

We can go on and on regarding what Tim Schafer is not, but here are options to what Tim Schafer is:

* Chief smart

* A firm chest

* Declares himself as a star chef

Your thread title is already factually correct, why write such a short post about this?

I agree with the above poster. You should have elaborated in a five paragraph essay why it is unreasonable for me to elevate Tim to goat status. I demand more argument or else I refuse to change my ways.

I actually care to argue that he is a goat, just look at the facts, he has a beard, he's stated in the Psychonauts Vault Viewer App commentary that he got white hair EARLY, and he had his first kid in his forties.

Either he is a star chef or this site has some typos - http://www.timschafersrestaurant.com

Here's a fix:

Tim Schafer's [del]Cuisine in Morristown[/del] Double Fine continues to live up to its reputation of serving excellent New [del]American food[/del] games in an elegant and comfortable atmosphere. The menu features many [del]dishes[/del] options that are beer influenced (a Schafer's Signature). Our [del]cuisine[/del] music score has very unique flavors and accents, ranging from simple [del]dishes[/del] drums to elaborate creations of [del]culinary[/del] cultural art, and of course our dazzling presentation which makes anyone's [del]dining[/del] gaming experience an unforgettable one. We welcome you to join us for [del]Dinner[/del] adventure, and remember to bring a bottle of [del]wine[/del] grog.

awww really? So I got my sacrificial alter all set up for nothing? Oh well, guess I'll just have to steal another one of the neighborhood cats.

SR9k76OxzfA

Looks like a perfect place to test whether someone is a goat or not! (the goat in the video is fine, they apparently climb up there all the time to lick salt off the rocks)

What if tim Schafer is a goat???

Consequences???

We then would know that goats are the better game designers ;)

Tim Schafer a goat? That story is a tragedy! Historically speaking, anyway.

I found a cameo of Tim in another adventure game that proves the matter.

Tim Schafer was the fiercest and meanest goat I had ever laid eyes upon!

Two goats in the Hollywood hills are foraging when one encounters some discarded film and promptly starts munching on it. The other asks if it's any good, to which the reply was "I liked the book better."

Sign in to follow this