Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dpolsrod

Documentary - Blu-Ray or DVD?

Hi.

In the survey I'm asked if I want the documentary in Blu-Ray or DVD?

Normally, I'd yell out Blu-Ray before you'd even get to give me my options, but in this case I'd like to know if the Blu-Ray disc will be region-free before I choose?

Seeing as I live in Norway(that's in Europe, guys!), my player(a PS3, if you must know) will not be able to play BR discs that are region coded to region A.

If the BR version will be region-free, then I'll be a very happy camper and might even invite you guys over for s'mores.

Hi.

In the survey I'm asked if I want the documentary in Blu-Ray or DVD?

Normally, I'd yell out Blu-Ray before you'd even get to give me my options, but in this case I'd like to know if the Blu-Ray disc will be region-free before I choose?

Seeing as I live in Norway(that's in Europe, guys!), my player(a PS3, if you must know) will not be able to play BR discs that are region coded to region A.

If the BR version will be region-free, then I'll be a very happy camper and might even invite you guys over for s'mores.

Region free.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. :-)

Unfortunately, my imaginary dog ate all the s'mores I offered, but I'll whip up a new batch for you guys at a later time.

Sign in to follow this