Double Fine Action Forums

There must be something wrong with my body :)

I'm using the Men’s AA (XS-XXL): http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/size.asp?chart=mu.shirts&region=US〈=en chart, and while the M size model in the chart matches with what I wear, the waist size is completely off. By my measures I would need 35.4 inches for a fit match, even though I would prefer the same as the chest size (38-40) so that it stays loose instead of a superhero outfit effect.

FYI, I'm slim/athletic, no belly whatsoever. And all my t-shirts are M (FWIW, I'm in Europe, which I believe has some size definitions differences from USA, sometimes the EU M size is the same as USA S).

tl, dr: is there a chance for a M-sized t-shirt with 40 inches both on chest and waist? (26 inches high)

+1, exactly the same situation. The sizes seem very odd to me. :-/ If they're accurate, I suppose I'll have to go with a large to make sure it's not too clingy around the waist (and even then, it seems a bit small in relation to the L chest).

Hehe.. Good it isn't just me, thought that I had put on extra weight lately. I usually have small/medium but with AA I'm large, I'm assuming their t-shirts are quite slim(?).

uumm when are the t-shirts, poster etc going to be roughly dispatched? same time as the game? cos i may need to change my address closer to delivery dates..

I'm basically going to re-post what I said in another thread to try and get some more visibility.

I’d really like to see some tall sizes. Specifically, I’d like to see XXXLT. I was floored to see 6XL available, but as a big and tall guy I’m often disappointed that I can not find graphic t shirts that not only go around my waist but also reach my waist. In fact, if I cannot get a tall size I’d rather get no shirt at all.

I'd understand if you can't get tall sizes, but with the survey the way it is now I have to pick a shirt size that wont fit. That means instead of showing my support, the shirt will hide in my closet unused.

Hmm I don't seem to have gotten the survey (pledged 250, so that's not the problem). My mailbox has been full thanks to my dad sending me way too many photo's and I think the mail may have been blocked or something. Any way to fill out the survey any other way? Thanks.

Try to log to kickstarter, it should be displaying a big info and a button: "Reward Survey! Double Fine and 2 Player Productions needs some info to deliver your reward for Double Fine Adventure".

Ah I must have missed that bit, thanks man.

I hope my shirt fits; I'm trying to lose weight right now.

Surveys are good though. They're provide what the adventure game wants; what the adventure game deserves...

*bump*

@DF Greg or anyone else from Double Fine

Will there be some more information about how the shirts will look like as well?

We’re still having a discussion on who will get the shirt, it’s a matter of man vs. woman, and knowing how it will look like could simplify this process.

*bump*

@DF Greg or anyone else from Double Fine

Will there be some more information about how the shirts will look like as well?

Tim already showed the shirts in the fourth Kickstarter-update. You can still view the video or click here for an image.

Ahh, thanks! :o)

I wasn't sure if this is still the latest design or if something got changed.

Done!!!

I´m asking about if the autographed poster will be sent over certificated mail?

I have already formulated the question by kickstarter but propose again :D

shipping to europe is traceable?

Interested in this one me too.

For me is very important ,because the Italian Postal Service is bad

Yeah, seriously, what is the deal with that? I used to be an eBay seller and every single one of the parcels I sent to Italy went missing. I ended up having to reluctantly refuse service to Italian customers.

the problem are the postmen.

postmen or steal or lose mail

Yeah, I'd love to pay an extra to get my DFA box delivered *safely* to my house, i.e. tracked mail.

Are international orders delivered by default through ordinary postal services, or how?

Yeah, seriously, what is the deal with that? I used to be an eBay seller and every single one of the parcels I sent to Italy went missing. I ended up having to reluctantly refuse service to Italian customers.

Yeah, I'd love to pay an extra to get my DFA box delivered *safely* to my house, i.e. tracked mail.

Are international orders delivered by default through ordinary postal services, or how?

are in agreement

I hope to be shipped via UPS trackable international courier

I think I have a pretty cool idea for a t-shirt...

That could be a cool t-shirt, I agree.

Has there been any update to 'round about when this stuff will be shipped? Because I'm moving June 1st and I will be more than bummed if I don't receive this package of goodies.

I know I can update the ol' address if needed, just like to know if it's needed.

I read through and didn't find any answer. Did I miss it?

Thanks.

I seriously want to thank you for choosing AA for the shirt choice. I have been a Shirt.Woot 'er for a long time, and was sorely disappointed when they switched to Anvil blanks. I didn't know how much I enjoyed the fit and softness of American Apparel shirts until I couldn't get them anymore!

Hugs!

Jen

Reid Young from Fangamer said in this thread that the shipping will not be trackable, but if anyone don't get their stuff (because the postman stole it or whatever) they'll just ship another batch.

are in agreement

I hope to be shipped via UPS trackable international courier

yeh, i had some issues here as well. most problems i had were with parcels being sent from chicago, on one occassion, pennsylvania, and two times from some other place in US. hopefully SA is going to be ok, but i wouldnt bet on it :(. id be willing to add a few $$ to my pledge for tracking.

Has there been any update to 'round about when this stuff will be shipped? Because I'm moving June 1st and I will be more than bummed if I don't receive this package of goodies.

I know I can update the ol' address if needed, just like to know if it's needed.

I read through and didn't find any answer. Did I miss it?

Thanks.

Anyone? No date as to when it's going to be shipped?

Anyone? No date as to when it's going to be shipped?

No official date yet, but the thing is moving fast, so i suppose a shipping quite before June 1 (could be however delivered after, above all if outside US).. I think they'll give a pre-advice however.

Hmm... still haven't received my survey... I've sent "Help" emails and such... hope I don't get left in the dust! :)

Hmm... still haven't received my survey... I've sent "Help" emails and such... hope I don't get left in the dust! :)

Hm strange, sure you selected a 100$+ reward? Contact them via Kickstarter.

Yep and already did. We'll see!

When you log to kickstarter you have no banner saying “Reward Survey! Double Fine and 2 Player Productions needs some info to deliver your reward for Double Fine Adventure” at the top of the screen? It was hard to miss in general.

When you log to kickstarter you have no banner saying “Reward Survey! Double Fine and 2 Player Productions needs some info to deliver your reward for Double Fine Adventure” at the top of the screen? It was hard to miss in general.

Just found it! It was waaaaay buried.

Thanks!

Yeah, I have a question regarding the shirt. I accidentally chose the wrong size for me, and I was hoping to change that. I wrote to DoubleFine a few days ago about it but I haven't gotten a reply. I hope you haven't shipped the shirts yet, I'd have to shrink one size further.

Yeah, I have a question regarding the shirt. I accidentally chose the wrong size for me, and I was hoping to change that. I wrote to DoubleFine a few days ago about it but I haven't gotten a reply. I hope you haven't shipped the shirts yet, I'd have to shrink one size further.

I believe there are two things you can do:

http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/6741/P100/#212769

http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/6570/P25/#210142

Was there supposed to be some sort of confirmation post-survey? It just sort of popped back to the first screen, no email, no "THANKS"...it left me thoroughly worried I didn't do something right.

If you need to change anything you entered in your survey, please send us a message through the Kickstarter site and include your email address. That'll be the best and fastest way to make any changes.

Hey guys, we're about to start shipping stuff! [to]=doublefine

Yay. Stuff! I love receiving stuff in the mail that isn't bills!

One question about the real-stuff-shipping-address, hope it's the right venue to ask it.

Will there be another round of survey when the special edition of the game itself and the documentary will be shipped? Because I pretty much know that I will change place till then.

Thanks

Keep up the great work DF and 2PP, everything so far is very fantastic!

Sign in to follow this