Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BaddestEver

Swamp Survival - 100% Base Health

Yep. We did it. 4 man game. 100% final base health.

Roster and setup:

CrackaLackn

Karlsson with 6 Fiestas

Super Shredder, Dampener

ReverendBeast

Karlsson with 6 Rippers

Super Shredder, Repair Crane

MakThuumNgatha

Selker with Fiesta and Hole Puncher

Pierce Snipers, Massive Mines, Knockback Shotgun, ?

BaddestEver

Honeychurch with Dual Fiestas

Pierce Snipers, Lt. Archies, Dampeners, Collectors

Now we get weapons/loot named after ourselves, right? ;)

swamp_100.jpg

Congratz!

If only I cared enough (for myself that is!) to want to do this x3 but nah, barrels in trees and aiming for 100 with weird combos x3

Not for blue. This time we had the amp trap and mines set up on blue before wave 23. We did get a good 20 or so TRY to make a mad dash across the bridge. It took all four of us a good solid 2 minutes to hold them back. You'll probably see what I'm talking about when CrackaLackn uploads the video.

Stress.

Looks like the mods deleted my thread for me, thanks guys!

Expect a full length no bs video on this run here in the next couple days.

Mkay... Ladies and Gents,

Here it is - five or six days after the fact.

I now present to you the first look at.. the video:

Try not to run the YouTube servers down with all your views.. One at a time please!

Enjoy!

I like your style. We're just so attention starved over here!

By the way, I won't be able to come on anymore on thursdays. I've been having somewhat hectic weekdays do just catch me on the weekends. Like tomorrow, you busy?

Yeah sure, add me if you like. My name on xbox live is the same as it is here. I am a decent player although a bit eccentric when it comes to my weapons and strategies.

Yeah sure, add me if you like. My name on xbox live is the same as it is here. I am a decent player although a bit eccentric when it comes to my weapons and strategies.

Tanks, I will add you. My gamertag is "SaD".

Yesterday I played Hospital survival with one other player. Sadly I got disconnected in Wave 65 :(

Double Fine could have implemented a feature that the host can invite lost players back into the game. This way I could not join again.

Sorry I haven't been on. I've been crazy busy with pesky real world stuff.

I still haven't gotten a 100% run on Swamp, my best was like an 85% by myself. I really should try this again for real. I tend to screw around with weird trench set ups when I play which although effective are never optimal enough for a 100% run.

I really don't see anyone being able to do better than about 90% on Swamp or Settlement while using large numbers of odd emplacements like mortars and barrels along side the piercing snipers., but they are just so damn fun I can't resist.

Sorry I haven't been on. I've been crazy busy with pesky real world stuff.

I still haven't gotten a 100% run on Swamp, my best was like an 85% by myself. I really should try this again for real. I tend to screw around with weird trench set ups when I play which although effective are never optimal enough for a 100% run.

I really don't see anyone being able to do better than about 90% on Swamp or Settlement while using large numbers of odd emplacements like mortars and barrels along side the piercing snipers., but they are just so damn fun I can't resist.

I played one game with somebody who used Barrel mine Layers. man the ruined the multiplayer game because the framerate dropped sometimes to unplayable. I use piercing sniper and the massive mine layer when I play engineer.

i'm finally watching the video of us pulling this off Cracka, i was so spent when we were done but when the tubes were stuck on the minefield on wave 100, it was a good day to kill tubes

Sign in to follow this