Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tacy

What name did you submit for the credits?

What was your submitted credit name based off of?  

238 members have voted

1. 1. What was your submitted credit name based off of?

• Inside Joke
    • Nick Name
    • Actual Name
    • Something Random
    • Something Unintelligible

Obviously there are a great deal of people who decided to submit something silly for the credits. So my curiosity leads me to ask (after viewing the forums to see if someone else already posted it), what name did you submit for the credits?

I submitted: Tacy, Queen of Laser Panthers.

Actual Name, gonna run around Kick Starter slapping my name on as many projects as I can so I can add them to the bottom of my CV as "benefactor", make myself look more important than I really am! :P

Everyone who didn't pick "Nick Name" or "Actual Name" may want to check the Credit Rules thread.

-Crazy symbols from a foreign language

Methinks that could fall under unintelligible :D

Actual Name, gonna run around Kick Starter slapping my name on as many projects as I can so I can add them to the bottom of my CV as "benefactor", make myself look more important than I really am! :P

This.

I guess "benefactor" makes more sense in order to keep my CV grounded in reality. I had this gut feeling that "producer" might be pushing it a bit.

Actual "nickname" name, same as many others...was considering putting in "Boutros Boutros-Ghali" just because I like how odd it sounds, but decided against it.

My real name and the nickname between it. Since a part of my nickname IS my real name I only put the second part of it between.

Lord Benezential III: Holy Arch Bishop.

Nah, just joking, used my real name. I'll be Nicholas Russell or no one at all.

Real "Online Name" Name

Not sure if it was the right call, but I do like to go by my online name too. It may not be my real life nickname, but it sure does connect me to the internet

My pseudonym (not a nickname) that I use pretty much everywhere, followed by (Hoarder of Rubber Chickens With Pulleys)

I put my son's name down. Thought it'd pretty fricken sweet that he'll be mentioned in a video game. :P

Goajtskra Forbnl. The 'j' is silent, thankfully.

...Sooo... how would that be phonetically pronounced?

So I gave my Actual "Nickname" Name. Also my nickname is an inside joke. Sooo.... I just put inside joke. Did I do it right? Awww man! This is harder than my taxes were!

Goat-skrä Forb-nool (as in wool). A bit random, I know! It's related to a creative project I'm working on, and the other person involved is a fan of Tim Schafer adventures and DF as well (while he was unable to participate in the Kickstarter at the time I believe he's hoping to pre-order), and these words were bouncing around my head when I answered the survey.. so it felt right.

Goat-skrä Forb-nool (as in wool). A bit random, I know! It's related to a creative project I'm working on, and the other person involved is a fan of Tim Schafer adventures and DF as well (while he was unable to participate in the Kickstarter at the time I believe he's hoping to pre-order), and these words were bouncing around my head when I answered the survey.. so it felt right.

Neat an creative, I love it :D

If I'd pledged enough to put my name in I might have gone with "My name is Inigo Montoya.You killed my father" ;)

If I'd pledged enough to put my name in I might have gone with "My name is Inigo Montoya.You killed my father" ;)

Ooooh close to the character limit there... It would have been awesome though.

I was really tempted to do:

AAAAAAAAaaaaaa "Real Name"

Just so I could get to the top of the credits!

Darra "Face" Fahy. It took me ages to decide, I had that window open for days before I clicked submit. It's an important decision!

I was really tempted to do:

AAAAAAAAaaaaaa "Real Name"

Just so I could get to the top of the credits!

Would've been a dick move xD

Sign in to follow this