Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mat79

What Platform?

What Platform will you use to play the new game?  

388 members have voted

1. 1. What Platform will you use to play the new game?

• Windows
    • Mac
    • Linux
    • iPhone (iOS)
    • iPad (iOS)
    • Android Phone
    • Android Tablet

Since the new Adventure will be on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android, I’m wondering on what platform will you play it?

I’ve spltted iOS and Android into Tablet/Phone since they feel quite different and i have not separated Steam <-> DRM Free (since both are on Win/Mac)

btw: the Kickstarter Page says only iOS and not iPhone/iPad but I assume it will be on both Systems (Same with the Android Version)

Since I'll only be getting Windows / Mac / Linux versions as part of the Kickstarter reward, and I don't currently plan to pay extra for another version, I will probably end up playing on Windows.

Windows, but I'de love to see it on XBLA/PSN too if possible :)

Also, how about a DS or Wii-U versions? ;-)

I'll get it on windows first, but since I can, I'll probably get it for my android phone too, and if it ever comes to Playstation, I'll get it for that too,

I'd love to play it on my new iPad. I figure my PC will handle it alright but it'll more than likely be gorgeous on the iPad.

Windows but I'd like to play it on my Android Phone too.

@ET3D What do you mean you'll be getting only Windows/Linux/Mac? Did someone say that the backers won't be getting the Android/iOS versions?

I'll play on Mac and iphone+ipad (if it's universal)... so I voted for ipad...

I'm going to play it on my Windows, but if it the backers get the iOS-version as well, I will most surely play it there too

Windows AND Linux, I've two computers (and two heads just like the Double Fine logo, so I can play with all at the same time)

I've been running GNU/Linux only for 15.5 years now, so that's the platform of choice for me. :-)

(I backed the project right after the video was released in which Tim said "DRM-free" and "Linux".)

I'll be playing it on my gaming rig, which runs Windows 7 64bit since that's the de-facto OS for PC gaming.

Where's the options for "I haven't decided yet" or "More than one of the above (comment below)"?

I'm going to play on Linux and Windows. In that order.

Ubuntu (Linux), since that is my main OS and the only OS installed on main computer because I like it the most.

Linux. Most likely anyway (even though I keep a Windows XP partition around just in case).

I'll begrudgingly get it on my android tablet... Would really really prefer a console version please! Wii U, Xbox or PS3, I'll take anything (except Ooya)...

Steam would be my preferred way to play, but I wouldn't object to a PSN/XBLA copy as well.

Sign in to follow this