Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Redphienix

Iron Brigade Confessions~

From time to time people just... well they troll.

So here's a thread for saying the trolling you have either seen or done (who doesn't love a good story?)

I'll start with my last game xD

I started being serious as can be, they wanted Swamp so I went 6 rippers. Me with rippers/archie/collectors. Them being two selkars.... apparently loaded to the teeth with Ironclad Mortars and Massive Mines -.-

I was serious and fine with it for a while, then I realized we had 5, count em, 5 snipers up. This stayed the same all the way up to 49 o-o

Well I started fucking around x3 I was sitting on nearly 3000 scrap at wave 49 because I refused to upgrade anything other than snipers, and they refused to throw any. Filled the trees with archies, spent rounds ignoring the fight, and best of all "I" <---- I <--- I! Ended the game xD

Blue was nearly dead, no health, I ended the shit game stealing their sought after cowboy hats. They already shot the explosive truck next to blue (which I have used in the past to end a game) so I threw a collector ON the base and killed it :3

Troll done~

We actually trolled the shit out of some randoms the other night by attacking and trapping them on certain parts of the ship with our 3 robot/space helmet pilots.. Then once we had them pinned we would salute like crazy just to freak them out.

xD Classic~

Let's see...

Dampeners in trees IMAG0101.jpg

Barrels in trees (I'll do it again and take pics xD)

Collections in trees

Made a trail of dampeners from the spawn to the base

Throwing camo shotguns in sniper spots/throwing barrel launchers in sniper spots

Stories to come~

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

PUG on an early Sunday morning, there are three players two of whom are parlais Frances. The two Frenchmen are running Selkers with PST/MM/Lt.A/SSH... Okay good enough! The other guy was running a woody with Alberts DG/CSHG/SSH! I load out a Karlsson with 4 rippers and two fiestas ICRC/SSH.

4 waves in to Swamp I see the foreign legionnaires absolutely covering the spawn across the bridge with SSH and Archies... Not a single PST up... Not even one by mistake! All the while I was busy shredding away.... VD shows up we taken two hits per base before the VD dies.

I was starting to get a little disturbed... I decided to adapt the "if you can't beat'em,join 'em" approach! I went up and placed SSH eveerrryywhere and then I put down 5 ICRC just to take up some extra room as well...

I think we crapped out at wave 24 or so... I must admit it was fun running around and literally dropping turrets on the move!

Also, I learned some new cuss words in French! Had to ask the wife to translate them for me as they were very creative!

Tonight. Troll Video. Plan to make it.

Earlier today me and Capn made a test vid just to see if the recording was legible, it's not too bad (though we only wanted to test that so we placed it poorly xD)

Test video was good enough to merit a real one xD

EDIT:

HOLY WIN.

Well, like it or not, I'll be posting link to new video later tonight/tomorrow. It is literally. Pure. Win.

Don't want to spoil much, but swamp? 400 dampeners?

Here's what we did for some fun. Some people go for 100%, we just want to see how we can achieve this from time to time.

You know, upgrading a turret is more effective than buying another. I didn't see a single dampener that was past level one! xP

I'm impressed that you got to level 57 nonetheless.

I was tempted to make some stupid joke about "They were overlapping but I didn't notice anything" x3

Stupid kids indeed *chuckles*.

How dare we have fun when 'good' players aren't online >:L HOW DARE WE wind down after our days?

How dare we enjoy something ya don't.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Swamp - I was on the outside/water of the map and a noob asked how I got down there. I had him convinced that you just stand on the edge/cliff and hold down the "B" button - that will make you jump off. He was trying that for a good 10 waves or so... lol

Noob asks me how I got the Roadie Jacket and Battle Hair...

I tell him it's a "special loot drop" on Settlement... "You gattta take out the VD before it makes a full run around the middle island AND you gotta catch the loot box as it falls..."

Watched him try to do it.... Had to turn off the mic I was laughing so hard...

Evil, I tell ya... Sometimes just plain evil...

I remember someone asked what happens at wave 100. In which case we all know the super ultimate mega destructor tube comes out. Zomg

I remember someone asked what happens at wave 100. In which case we all know the super ultimate mega destructor tube comes out. Zomg

MAN that thing is SO TOUGH. It's like... like a....

like a flying big willie that drops bombs like volty and halfway through his flight he shoots an arty blast but in beam form (constant damage).

Thing hurts like hell.

YEAH he like... like he... he um...

YEAH. he eats turret emplacements and shakes the ground to where you can't see anything and then it's like omg i cant see andthenyoulose.

I totally, like, had the same problem! If you press “Y" it drops the bomb! Then all your base belong to us!

Cathedral mate, right?

I get bragged to about them every day :3

Confession- I ran two carpet bombers last night in bling camo. Worth it~ My woodruff was so pretty xD

Tired of these pussy confessions..

Hows this for a confession - usually when my mic is off its because I'm masturbating to your voices.

Hows this for a confession - usually when my mic is off its because I'm masturbating to your voices.

Thou Shalt Not Violate the Terms of Decency. This is your only warning.

DF Justin is faster than the Roadrunner and the Flash combined, and chugging a red bull.

Europa

UHHH... Well... WHY???

Sign in to follow this