Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gsm

Hey DF & 2PP staff, introduce yourselves

if you saw the video for the Brutal Legend Pack of Brutality we sold last year then you saw me.

You mean this one? :D

Is it possible to order in your shop the rest of DF team to come here and say hi? Maybe we could just rent them for a weekend?

Backers and backerettes! I greet you with all kinds of strange (yet friendly) hexadecimal numbers like this one:

0xDEADBEEF

I am prepared to answer any and all questions!

Backers, it's time to ask Laura the very deep dark secrets of how it's like to work at Double Fine. The one with the best question gets a RedBot action figure!

Backers and backerettes! I greet you with all kinds of strange (yet friendly) hexadecimal numbers like this one:
0xDEADBEEF

(minimizing my posts)

Greetings, creator of worlds. As the adventure takes shape we'll have more and more 0xDFA5600D

We need more DF AND backers. what would get everyone's attention?

Let's try:

Fellow backers: I think someone said something here about pre-ordering!

Double Fine: adventure games are dead!

(oh no, look what I said! I'm an awful person)

Has ANYONE seen the other backers and DF staff together in the same room? Very suspicious.

Hi, I'm Greg!!!!!!!!!!! Let's be friends.

Ekhem... *ding ding ding*

Greg! Since you said you want to be friends with us and you already introduced us to your mother, I think it would not be out of line to notice that you marked May the 2nd as your birthday in the forum profile.

I wish you will have a unique year working on DFA and that you will never regret that.

Apart from that obviously zdrowia, szczęścia i wszystkiego najlepszego!

Now where is the party?

Woohoo!

Animated gif time:

531548.gif

Happy birthday Greg!!!

I suppose the most important question is can I have a discount from the DF shop? Nothing too much, 90% or so. Go on, it'll be fun!

Well, hi Laura, nice to meet you. And since you offer it so nicely:

I just wanted to order the orange & gray 2HB shirt in medium and it's sold out... when are you getting a new batch? :D

Oh hi there.

I'm Allison, office assistant, professional look-disgusted-and-be-excited-about-everythinger.

tumblr_m2lrjuzB4A1r350zq.gif

Oh hi there.

I'm Allison, office assistant, professional look-disgusted-and-be-excited-about-everythinger.

Hello, Allison, office assistant and professional look-disgusted-and-be-excited-about-everythinger.

1332137875300.jpg

Oh hi there.

tumblr_m2lrjuzB4A1r350zq.gif

Hi Allison!

Are they keeping you handcuffed? I know they will not allow you to answer sincerely, so blink once for yes, do a backflip for no.

Hi, I'm Lee. I work at Double Fine.

I don't get a chance to respond to the forums too much because Tim and Greg keep me very busy. But I'll do my best.

I'm currently Art Directing DFA. Previously, I was the project lead on Stacking and the Art Director of Brütal Legend.

Thanks for the support, everyone!

Oh hello! I'm Chris! I do a bunch of community and web things!

Shhh, you are not suppose to tell everyone about your webbing thing!

68353963_640.jpg

Oh hello! I'm Chris! I do a bunch of community and web things!

Hi, I'm Lee. I work at Double Fine.

I don't get a chance to respond to the forums too much because Tim and Greg keep me very busy. But I'll do my best.

I'm currently Art Directing DFA. Previously, I was the project lead on Stacking and the Art Director of Brütal Legend.

Thanks for the support, everyone!

Cinematic-Gifs-16.gif

Oh man, hey backers!

My name is Patrick Hackett and I'm a gameplay programmer on an unannounced DF title being made approximately 13 or 14 feet away from DFA. I worked on Double Fine Happy Action Theater, Iron Brigade, and Brutal. I'm also listening to The Golden Eel by Ween right now and they just hit the epic guitar solo half way through.

Hello nice people! I'm JP, the designer on The Cave. It's my first project at Double Fine, and I'm loving it! Thanks so much for your kind words and interest in the game so far.

I was the guy in the Kickstarter pitch video giving the "thumbs up", and I was in Ep 2 talking with Tim, Brandon and Kee about the "promise of infinite possibility" in early adventure games.

Okay, back to work.

Hey everyone, My name is Geoff Soulis. I was lead artist on Iron Brigade and I've been with Df since 2002. If you played Basic Braining or the Infamous Meat Circus you played levels i created. I'm currently working on The Cave and an unannounced title.

Quick Factoid: All of the Knight foley was done using my suit of armor.

Hi, my name is Lydia and I am a technical artist working on Ron Gilbert's project, The Cave, about 20 feet away from Patrick and about 34 feet away from DFA. I've worked on Brutal Legend, Costume Quest, and Once Upon a Monster doing visual effects and technical art stuff.

Sign in to follow this