Sign in to follow this  
murroak

everything is to low

the ballons, balls and lava are to low i cant even kick the ballons or balls my 3.yr old tries 2 and gives up and then i shut it/dwon please fix would be great if you could

trolling? i dont troll i was just putting my input on the game im watching my son play the game right now and watching the ballons sink below screen.

i think it is you trolling cause you didnt get or try to understand what i was saying sorry i came on the forum a voice my opinion on a childs game that im watching my son.struggle with cause the ballons and ball squickly sank out of site.

I had that happen occaisionaly when the kinect got confused as to the person it was tracking,in one case the lava was barely visible at the bottom of the screen). Me moving out of the way for a few minutes and just letting my son stand there instead seemed to help as it re-adjusted.

Hey Murroak! If I may ask, how is your kinect set up in your room? Sometimes the Kinect has trouble detecting kids if they're too close or if there's a larger person to focus on.

DFJustin is right. Another common problem is if the Kinect cannot find your floor. To make sure Kinect is most happy, try the following:

* Make sure it's at least 2 feet off the ground.

* Make sure it's at the front lip of whatever it's sitting on. Too far back on a shelf and it'll cause problems.

* Try to have the floor relatively clear, especially where you want to play (a good safety tip, too!)

* Don't stand right in front of Kinect when it boots up (when it does it's look up/look down thing)

* During gameplay, don't stand too close. Happy Action Theater will start to blur you out if you are too close as a reminder.