Sign in to follow this  
Greg Rice

The Applicant - Conclusion

That is an epic application. Kudos to you and congrats Marius!

Make a complete adventure game in that style, and I will throw my money at you.

Supercalifragilistic!

Great work Marius! Now search the office. The Secret of Monkey Island must be lying around somewhere...

Congrats Majus, will be cool to see updates on your experience at DF in the same format

(if you'll have time that is, didn't DF tell you that their internship is 18 hours a day, including weekends?)

Noch ein Deutscher, Gratuliere Majus :) (das sage ich als Österreicher!)

Anyway, been following your speed Monkey Island animations and other things you did for quite some time now, you're talented and I'm pretty sure your talent will be at good use at Doublefine.

Sooo... Double Fine took the bait... eeeeexcelent... ]:->

Congratulations, have fun! :)

Awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing something cool from you, Majus!

Congratulations!

DF had no choice here ;)

Great application!!! GRATULIERE !!!!!

Congratulation Majus, that was an excellent application!! I am extremely jealous of you right now!!

I'd be fun to apply to all jobs / internships this way...especially those outside of the gaming arena. Haha.

Smiles

This is the stuff that dreams are made off. Congrats to the Applicant, and also to Double Fine for rewarding such originality!

I really liked that the dialog options changed over time. Great idea! Good luck, and keep us posted on your experiences.

Well click here for the conclusion!

Congrats to Marius ! But the true question remains: is he on the DFA team ? If not, he definitly should ;)

A kinda belated congrats from me as well! Awesome job application! :-)

Congrats!

and...

Make a complete adventure game in that style, and I will throw my money at you.

+1 !!!

That was a truely brilliant application. I loved the monkey island references, in the text and in the animations and delivery. The pace and humour was pretty much spot on, I can barely see how they couldn't take you on from the strength of that. Congratulations you definately deserve the internship.

What a magnificent application. It shows true dedication, and he deserves the job for it (plus his many qualifications).

Congrats Majus! I thought what you did was so awesome that I tweeted about your awesome resume and its result!

Awesome to see you have succeeded Majus! I always thought you were awesome ever since I saw your early film work waaaay back ;)

Yeah i would pay for playing adventure in that style as well, fullscreen ofc. i still dont mind pixels.

Love that style :D

INTRUDER hahaha freaking awesome, how does one break out of prison using 2 teacups and a stepler. I cant picture that hmm lol.

maybe he calls in the guards and steples a cup to each guards forehead or something.

congrats! I actually had a lot of fun with his game, hopefully he stays on with you guys.

Also, I used to hang out with Wolfy years ago on the TTG forums, you guys should pick him up too!

EDIT: Oh wow, I didn't realize Marius was Majus! Even more awesome!

Sign in to follow this