Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
r00d

Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle Steam Sale

Today's Steam deal, 66% off for Monkey Island 1 & 2 Special Edition bundle...

There's a few mods posted over on the Telltale forums that help fix some of the issues in the Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition version. I vaguely remember having to use a tool to extract the game data before being able to apply the mods, so they aren't the simplest mods in the world to install, but in my opinion, they're worth it.

A mod for those that are unhappy with Guybrush's appearance: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26941

Background art fixes: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15836

i cant believe i didnt see that ! thanks for posting this ,this way i can play it the right way,and so much extra content there saposed to be commentary by ron gilbert and tim in there sweet.

i cant believe i didnt see that ! thanks for posting this ,this way i can play it the right way,and so much extra content there saposed to be commentary by ron gilbert and tim in there sweet.

The extra content isn't that interesting to be honest. And there's only commentary for MI2, if I recall correctly.

There is on Monkey 2, and it is quite amusing. One funny moment is when they have a little disagreement over whether or not it's funny when Guybrush's pants fall down in the graveyard.

Really itching on getting this but I have sooo much backlog of Steam games. I haven't even started any of the Tales of Monkey Island yet! Will probably wait until this one goes on 75% sale in the future.

Thank you r00d!!

I was thinking about buying this, at this price it makes the decision fairly easy.

Thanks for posting, otherwise I would have missed it.

Sign in to follow this