Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
murroak

kickstarter for Iron Brigade DLC whos with me (yin yout)

i figure we should rally up the community and get this show on the road tell ppl you.play with come the forums and show doubke this game is a goldmine. look at the way.zombies took off this.could do the same with the right advertisementand server and service up kee.

MORE IRON BRIGADE DLC OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more content!!!!!!!

I tried to put this into xbl feedback:

I love Iron Brigade!!!!!!!! I have gotten many frineds to buy it and if we could just get more DLC me and my frineds would buy it asap..............

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us some DLC for iron brigade........ Even if you cannot make new maps I would love to just have new survival missions using our old campaign missions............ PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much

but it wouldn't let me submit it, it just says error :(

I love Iron Brigade!!!!!!!! I have gotten many frineds to buy it and if we could just get more DLC me and my frineds would buy it asap..............

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us some DLC for iron brigade........ Even if you cannot make new maps I would love to just have new survival missions using our old campaign missions............ PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much

i really hope they do bro and everyone on this/form glad to/see you/signed up

I'd say make it more professional, but in truth whatever works for ya. We need numbers more than quality seeing how I truly doubt Microsoft gives two shits what points we could make X3

Thank you very much

GO to the bottom of the xbox live page and click "feedback". Copy and paste the above.

Thank you very much

GO to the bottom of the xbox live page and click "feedback". Copy and paste the above.

thanks, it worked this time. I don't know why it didn't work when I clicked on your link.

LONG LIVE IRON BRIGADE!!!!

And it's hilarious how MS released online only games to their 'Game on demand' lists despite said games having had their servers shut down years ago.

Microsoft does a lot of stupid things *shrugs*

Just as I was finally getting over my IB addiction... NOT! This is great news!

Real thing for me x3 I raged a bit at the game over a survival disconnect

(Close friend can rarely play, help him get to 100 on Settlement EASY AS PIE, I get disconnected at wave 90, I watch as despite him being BY HIMSELF he is disconnected at wave 100 as he shoots the LAST TUBE. I think I was more agitated than him x3)

Now I suddenly want more and more and more again x3

That's.... AWESOME!!! my Fiancé and I are ecstatic with the news!!

"The folks over at FrontTowardsGamer.Com recently spoke with Tim Schafer of Double Fine Productions and published the conversation as part of their podcast. In the interview around the 1 hour and 18 minute mark, Tim mentions that more Iron Brigade content is on the way and that listeners should “stay tuned”. What could this new content be? Could it be something as major as new campaign content, or new survival mode maps? Could it possibly even be snazzy new salutes? We’re not sure what Tim and the gang are working on, but we’re excited that more Iron Brigade may be on the way.

Originally released under the name Trenched last summer, a lawsuit forced Microsoft and Double Fine to change the name of their action packed, mech centric, tower defense title to Iron Brigade. Since the name change, an expansion, Rise of the Martian Bear was released, adding several more hours of single-player campaign content as well as an all new survival mode. If you haven’t yet added the game to your collection, maybe you should take note that Iron Brigade was the recipient of our very own Game of the Year award in 2011."

Thank you Double Fine!!!

I think this picture, sums up my feelings:

1220744440081.jpg

(Thank goodness all that time we've been harassing Microsoft for Iron Brigade, has finally paid off)

It's from Shaffer's mouth so I don't believe it'd be a lie. But the wording was loose so who knows "More to come" and "stay tuned" could mean anything from the DLC we want, to a new hat, to a patch, to a new iron brigade avatar shirt that costs 2000 points.

I hate avatar stuff.

well from what i see games arrive on xbla and the next one just goes to steam and never looks back at xbla. seems like xbox is just to much of a head ache

Sign in to follow this