• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.

You know that-

You know what? I like you guys enough not to tell you. :)

You know that-

You know what? I like you guys enough not to tell you. :)

Please do tell

It looks to me like soy + Beaf boulion for the burger, some kind of rice based quick rising mix for the bread (like those instant pancake mixes that don't need eggs), the french fries are oddly shaped pringles, the ketchup is just ketchup, the cheese is dehydrated "american-style" cheese*, and the soda is some kind of poprocks and coke combo.

I mean, sheesh, considering the regularity I work with something that's essentially powdered meat, this just doesn't bother me. Hell, this is probably less discusting than your average happy meal, considering that most of the components are essentially the same.

*aka craft singles.

Well, the soda and ketchup were just dehydrated. I think you can buy the powdered fizzy soda, because I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere before.

You can actually make a really good mini spongecake with a microwave and a wax paper cup.

Well, the soda and ketchup were just dehydrated. I think you can buy the powdered fizzy soda, because I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere before.
They should make that more widely available. It would probably sell pretty well. I mean, I drink Kool-Aid all the damn time, but I'd much rather have dehydrated soda.

local ones.

I did have a tasty hamburger at Five Guys in Georgetown, Washington D.C.

local ones.

I did have a tasty hamburger at Five Guys in Georgetown, Washington D.C.

Ah man, then you've had the best fast food burger available. That's just my opinion though, it just happens to be right.

Why can't I go get fast food falafel?!?!

You should come to Europe.

also French Cheese and Wine, Belgian fries, Swiss Chocolat, Spanish Paella, Italian Ice Cream, and soo much more

Why can't I go get fast food falafel?!?!

You should come to Europe.

also French Cheese and Wine, Belgian fries, Swiss Chocolat, Spanish Paella, Italian Ice Cream, and soo much more

Including reasonably priced healthcare?

he yeah

no idea how much mandatory health insurance costs. probably somewhere between €50-100 a year. plus 13.07% tax on income ( that's before actual income tax) In belgium.

Problems with Japan not related to powdered meals:

Whaling/Dolphining

Population Structure

Suicide Rate

-Women are expected to let men grope them in public

-Highest rate of homelessness in developed countries.

Yes.

The homelessness thing comes from how expensive housing is there. That's why there are residential capsule hotels.

Yes.

The homelessness thing comes from how expensive housing is there. That's why there are residential capsule hotels.

That is sick! The groping part not the homelessness which is just sad.

I'm glad that it's becoming a social taboo at least but geez! I used to want to visit Japan, the more I learn about it though the less I want to see it.

Is that thing about the groping accurate? What the fuck is wrong with that country?

You think THATS bad? I talked to alot of people who are japanase/ppl who live there/visted there and they basically told me that ALOT of people there were racist (only one person said its only minor)

and i dont mean like look at you funny or just have a "I got to put up with this guy?" look either its more like

GET OUT OF JAPAN GANJINS(or whatever, i havent slept in almost a day in a half) and have a huge march type deal

now, its not like that everyday(obviously) but jesus god its legendarly bad

one person I talked to (visted for a few months, 3 i think) said that they take steryotypes pretty serious

I.E Seig Heil(saluting hitler) to german people, god save the queen to british people,etc,etc

and they actually think(im assuming off of what i heard) that stuff is right and normal, like Seig Heil is a normal thing german people to do to each other when in reality its far from the truth

I mean I am german(Almost fullblooded, live in america so dont expect my german to be perfect) and i get those silly hitler and ramstein jokes all the time but they are kidding but its a bit scary that a country is ok with this ideology(not all are racist, i know, but the society doesnt give a shit) of it being ok to take this shit serious

also to top THAT off they hate slavic ppl ALOT

not like just mistrust or something more like

>speak russian in public

>cop beats the flying shit out of you because fuck you get out of mah country

>deported

which is pretty scary stuff

Anyways

tl;dr

Japan is nuts