What color should the backer t-shirts be?! (note: please watch video first and only vote if you pledged over $100)  

1,764 members have voted

1. 1. What color should the backer t-shirts be?! (note: please watch video first and only vote if you pledged over $100)

• Light Grey
    • Heather Grey
    • Charcoal Grey

Definitely Charcoal Grey! What about v-necks vs. crew? Can it come pre-distressed, just put a couple holes in it? How much more would I have to pay if I wanted Tim Schafer to wear it for a day? Ok, now this is getting out of hand, I'll stop...., but charcoal grey please!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Now I'm sad I really really hate the charcoal and its winning, There is a very good chance I wouldn't have gone for the 100 backer option if the shirt had looked like that.

I mean come on its REALLY terrible you can't hardly see the words.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Now I'm sad I really really hate the charcoal and its winning, There is a very good chance I wouldn't have gone for the 100 backer option if the shirt had looked like that.

I mean come on its REALLY terrible you can't hardly see the words.

The charcoal option would have it's text reworked for visibility.

Voted for Heather Grey, best combination color/readable

I agree.

Even with tweaking, both black and white colors will still best stand out on the Heather Grey shirt.

Hmn, hello there Sexy!

I prefer light gray. As others mentioned before: On charcoal it just isn't visible at all, and i really wonder if lower backers are voting on that just to troll the 100+ backers.

Sorry Kanaka, didn't see your post.

no problem man :D

That shirt is a L. I'm 6'8" though, so probably difficult to compare.

Oh jesus I think I choosed the wrong size then. Is there a way to change my selected size option from the Kickstarter poll?

Oh jesus I think I choosed the wrong size then. Is there a way to change my selected size option from the Kickstarter poll?

Nope, contact them via Kickstarter and they'll update the size (in their database, the survey seems unmodifiable)

The shirt looks great! Makes me wish I had had the scratch to donate at that level. Still, I wear my Double Fine hoodie proudly in the Pacific Northwest rain.

Nope, contact them via Kickstarter and they'll update the size (in their database, the survey seems unmodifiable)
Will do, Thanks!

Light grey would kind of fit well with the old school vibe this got going on, my first choice for now. But I would like to see the tweaked dark grey... It can still win it!

My vote goes to charcoal or light grey. I like plain colored clothes more than for example heather grey with all those differently bright spots, in my opinion it makes the shirt look kinda cheap :/

So yeah, light/charcoal FTW

I don't own many shirts in Heather Grey, so I voted for that one, Charcoal Grey would be my second choice.

+1 to charcoal, I would even wear it as is. Please don't lighten the text so much that it overshadows the logo or otherwise sticks out too prominently.

Heather Grey gets my vote, but they all look fine. Charcoal grey is quite dark though, but if the art is tweaked it will look fine I'm sure.

I chose Charcoal because I don't really like "Sweatpants" grey and the other 2 were getting toward that shade.

However, I agree that with 50% of people NOT wanting Charcoal, it seems a little unfair to just have the single color. It couldn't cost any more money if they knew color and sizing up front?

I like the light grey one but am somewhat repelled by the other colors =)

Anyway, here's a question for ya! We print a lot of shirts for our Uni club members every year.

And we always stick with one type of design but then have 2-3 colors for people to choose from.

Not everybody likes vanilla so we cater for that, but also (more importantly) because it never cost any extra with the printers.

It's a win-win as we can give people the luxury of option without it costing extra moolah. Wouldn't that be an option here?

Sign in to follow this