Double Fine Action Forums

What color should the backer t-shirts be?! (note: please watch video first and only vote if you pledged over $100)  

1,764 members have voted

1. 1. What color should the backer t-shirts be?! (note: please watch video first and only vote if you pledged over $100)

• Light Grey
    • Heather Grey
    • Charcoal Grey

Charcoal Grey looks very good - but please light up "Adventure" and "Backer" for better reading.

I like the Light Grey and the Charcoal Grey, but I have too many dark shirts so I'd prefer a lighter one.

I like the Dark Charcoal myself, but as I don't want all you regular sized people to have a more awesome shirt than me, I voted for Heather. :|

Awesome colors, any option is ok with me. Hey Greg btw, just out of curiosity, what t-shirt sizes did you use in the video? Just to get an idea :o

It look so cool, I want all of them!

DF Greg, there was some questions about the sizes of the t-shirts. Could you tell us what size are you wearing and what are your... uhmmm... measurements? :]

edit: Sorry Kanaka, didn't see your post.

My vote is for heather grey. Not only because it sounds like an elderly adult film star's name, but because it's Hipster Lumberjack's favorite color!

I like the charcoal, it looks great.

Anybody else who would like the 2HB to be in colours? Or have I missed something and there is a reason they are not?

Definitely Light Grey. Is the color where letters and logo are more clear.

I really like the light grey and the heather grey. I choose the the heather grey because the light is basically white which means Stains could destroy it. I don't really like the charcoal grey to be honest. It might be because I am only seeing it with the original artwork which is nearly invisible though.

I like the charcoal grey the most, it's less falshy. don't get me wrong I love being a backer I just would like the shirt to have the DF logo and the game logo more rather than the Backer one.

I generally like wearing black over other colors, but since that’s not an option Charcoal Grey it is!

Though I’m not sure I will actually ever wear the T-Shirt, I usually keep these as collectables.

Yeah I'm all about the charcoal grey! I mostly wear black/dark t-shirts so the charcoal is definitely the colour for me!! :)

From one Greg to another, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but...

Your elbows strike fear into the very depths of my soul.

I prefer the light one. Heather grey looks generic and boring. The charcoal could be nice if the writing was light and readable as nicely as on the light one.

I guess you can't offer everyone to just pick their favorite color and get that because of extra cost in production?

Sign in to follow this