Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The.MadApl

Schafer Thanked in Credits of 'Aquaria'

Aquaria ( http://www.bit-blot.com/aquaria/ ) is a game developed by only two men: Alec Holowka and Derek Yu. In the credits, one of these two cool guys (Derek, if I recall correctly) lists Tim Schafer in his "Thanks" section! I just thought this was cool and thought you guys and gals would like to know.

P.S. - It's a very good game and the artwork is beautiful! I really suggest you guys buy it and help support these indie game developers.

right now it is for Pc download only, but a Mac version is in the works for download too.

The game is really beautiful and worth the $$

Why is he thanked? (even though if I made anything, I'd probably thank Schafer as well)

Why is he thanked? (even though if I made anything, I'd probably thank Schafer as well)

Because he is a magical gaming wizard that brings joy and inspiration to all that play his games? Just a guess =]

I've heard good things about the game. Maybe the designers of Aquaria were really were affected by the games Tim has helped to make? Heck, that's why we are all here, right? We all love Doublefine.

Sign in to follow this