Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Asif Siddiky

Premiere of Bonus Video Series "Sidequest"

Good job 2PP!! The bonus video is so great as the documentary.

Every day I´m more happy to be here!!

The last note, from blog, is very cool.

Awesome stuff. I hope to see more soon I really want the next official update. Speak of which any word on when the next video will be up?

Oh the things I would do to see the stuff in that ranch!

This was a pleasant surprise 2Player. Keep up the excellent work :)

This was a stupendous way to spend my early Saturday morning. It is great to feel like I am starting to get to know everyone involved with DFA. The investment keeps getting better and better.

Keep up the great work 2PP.

Smiles

Really good content. Time flies too fast when watching great stuff like this. I always find myself getting really into the story and the atmosphere but shortly thereafter it's over... Can't wait to see more. Keep the good stuff coming!

I know I'm going to be unpopular with this post, but something in the video really, really bugged me.

When Tim was saying about Lucas Arts and that it was before Episode 1 so Star Wars was cool. This made me question Tim's integrity.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, this isn't a post about the merits of Star Wars.

But when a man's company paid, and gave you the creative freedom to make the games you're well known for, then you belittle them - that's what I have a problem with.

Again, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that statement came off as very arrogant and ungrateful towards the man and company that made you.

Ok, I'm ready, bring on the hate and the "you don't know what you're talking about!"

But when a man's company paid, and gave you the creative freedom to make the games you're well known for, then you belittle them - that's what I have a problem with.

Let no man justly complain in passing about any man who has tangentially and unintentionally benefited them in a non-charitable fashion!

A lack of integrity would be refusing to complain about someone just because they've benefited you.

Redlettermedia have some good comments about Lucas, check them out.

Glad to hear you feel you're getting you're money's worth!

"Your". ;)

I echo the sentiments btw. Awesome and amazing don't even begin to describe it. Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Michael Land, congratulations for composing the best music ever on a game. That was true magic that made Monkey Island even better.

Tim please, could you hire the guy again for the music and make a Super VGA not so sprited like game? That would be very kind of you :cheese:

Would it be possible to add at least English subtitles to this? As a Spaniard I'd appreciate it a lot in order to get the whole way gotten. Thank you!

Yep... wow... Subtitles would be so appreciated. Tim speaks lighting fast... like a goat ... or a god... or whatever.. :P

For some reason I DON'T want to see the non-Disney version of your statement.

Speaking of Disney, I love this video (and its statement is relevant to DFA)

Holy crap is this a good video also kind of disturbing.

2PP this was awesome, also I love the name very appropriate.

Awesome :D

So glad to see that this sort of stuff will see the light of day.

Is it just me or are these videos all very quiet. I find I have to crank my speakers right up and turn my other apps down whenever I watch one :/

Hit baby chicks in head, toss in garbage can, they wake up, cause fracas...

sounds like it was made to become the answer to a puzzle so how.

Also, so if Tim was just a cog, what does it mean when a cog continues to grow and then become a machine on its own? That's like The Matrix or something? Right?

Nice video. Enjoyed it a lot. Keep up the good work.

Wow, thank you! This whole project just keeps exceeding my expectations more and more. You guys are really going above and beyond and your dedication and passion for this project really shows!

If we could ever turn peoples boredom to pans and fishes, that would stop hunger in the world. No offense here as there are tastes for every single colour, but definetly not mine. Let your skils shine, not the impersonation "tried to be as subtile as possible". Let us know how the project is going, fast or slow, or just starting here and there... :smirk:

The quality and content of the video's released thus far is amazing. Would love to see these "Sidequest" video's make it onto the the DVD/Blu-ray. If not, they should at least be added to the HD downloads. Can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work!

Cool update on the process guys.

I wonder, did you guys and gals ever consider adding your own goofy experiences into the game as a Easter egg or something? Example like the whole baby chick trash can thing?

The side quest idea is great! I'm excited to see more and to get more insight into the game and the people behind the game. Thanks 2PP!

Sign in to follow this