Double Fine Action Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Asif Siddiky

Premiere of Bonus Video Series "Sidequest"

Really great. Love the art direction, sound, editing, you have it all down to a point. Money well spent.Thanks and keep them coming!

Completely love all the info that keeps coming. Side quests are a fantastic idea! THANK YOU! ♥

Great video! Having video updates (main and sidequests) roughly every two weeks or so would be beyond awesome!

Nice, would like to see these on the blue ray version too for easy viewing. Down the road, would be cool to dig into the individual members of the team, where they come from and how they got to DF as well.

Down the road, would be cool to dig into the individual members of the team, where they come from and how they got to DF as well.

It is very likely then, that you will not be disappointed by an upcoming series of Sidequests. ::cough::

yes! I love the idea of exclusive video content for us.

Pretty much all of the video content is exclusive for you guys. This just means more of it.

Looking forward to more of these videos! Kudos!

Down the road, would be cool to dig into the individual members of the team, where they come from and how they got to DF as well.

It is very likely then, that you will not be disappointed by an upcoming series of Sidequests. ::cough::

Fun pills and sleds for everyone galore. :) :) :)

Keep up the good work.

Smiles

Pretty much all of the video content is exclusive for you guys. This just means more of it.

While I'm in support of the video remaining exclusive for the duration of the project, I hope there is a plan for a wider release (maybe inclusive of a "theatrical" cut), after the project ends. As Tim says, showing the reality of the games business through this docu series is a really big deal.

While I'm in support of the video remaining exclusive for the duration of the project, I hope there is a plan for a wider release (maybe inclusive of a "theatrical" cut), after the project ends. As Tim says, showing the reality of the games business through this docu series is a really big deal.

We're thinking of a feature cut for the series, but it's up in the air. We just have to see how the whole thing plays out. A few organizations have expressed interest in it for sure, so the series will be available after the project is over. You guys still get everything first though, that's the deal.

Sitting back and watching this with my lunch I become more and more happy with being a backer. :)

I like watching these because every time I listen to Tim talk about something all I can think is "man, Tim seems like a cool guy. I'd like to be his friend and just hang out with him on the weekends or something."

Having graduated from college a couple years ago and now getting ready to go back for a Master's, it's nice to hear about other people not really planning out a career from when they were 18, and getting some reassurance that life takes you crazy places in ways you don't expect, and the job you might think of as temporary could give you the link to something you want to make a career out of.

Fabulous job, 2PP! I really appreciate the way you conduct interviews. I'm so happy you're doing things like this in addition to the documentary. So much love!

We're thinking of a feature cut for the series, but it's up in the air. We just have to see how the whole thing plays out. A few organizations have expressed interest in it for sure, so the series will be available after the project is over. You guys still get everything first though, that's the deal.

How about after everything is done and live, you put it all together, make a nice documentary and get it on Netflix. Ya that would be a great promo for the game =)

just one thought:

there should be some kind of notification for new videos by 2pp. For the usual updates we get an email though kickstarter but for the sidequests it seems like we have to check here to see if sth new is available. Maybe a newsletter we can subscribe to would be way to do it.

just one thought:

there should be some kind of notification for new videos by 2pp. For the usual updates we get an email though kickstarter but for the sidequests it seems like we have to check here to see if sth new is available. Maybe a newsletter we can subscribe to would be way to do it.

We're putting together a solution that should satisfy that issue.

Tim schafer with uni brows :D

The quality of these videos is amazing pretty amazing i think. Music and style, it fits very well together.

Good stuff, thanks.

That turkey ranch segment was horrible, though (just because of the details of Tim's story, not because of the presentation.)

Looking forward to more!

Great stuff, I didn't expect the Sidequest stuff but it was well worth a watch. Particularly to see the photos of inside the ranch.

Thoroughly enjoyed that, well done! As with Skyrim, the sidequests may be better than the main quest. :)

Please get your javascript correctly! There are browsers out there which respect clean design! (For example Chrome)

Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL http://www.doublefine.com/forums/viewthread/6764/ from frame with URL http://player.vimeo.com/video/41111598?title=1&byline=1&portrait=0&color=93cc11. Domains, protocols and ports must match.

Really enjoyed the video.

It was very interesting to hear about these things.

Also, a big thumbs up for the overall quality, feel and style of the videos you are putting up.

Really good work, watching these videos is very inspiring.

Keep up the good work!

Sign in to follow this