• Announcements

• Spaff

These Forums are closing!   10/04/2019

After more than a decade of serving this community well, these forums have finally run their course and it's time to close them down. That doesn't mean we want to close the doors on our community, quite the opposite!
      Our discord server grows ever busier by the day, and we encourage all Double Fine fans to meet us over there www.discord.gg/doublefine In a short time these forums will become a read only archive and will remain that way until they become needed again.
      You never know, it might happen.  There is... a prophecy. Thank you all for being part of these forums, and remember that the fun is definitely not over - so please join us on Discord! Love ya, Spaff, Tim, Info Cow, and all of Double Fine.

You know, I've been meaning to ask you. What language do you code these games in?

Will check this out when I get the chance, kodiak. Good job!

hold on i'll get destructoid on the phone

we got another hit here guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi there I saw your resume and noticed that you were interested in a community manager position....?

SCREW YOU REMO

I found myself too busy shooting at things to build stuff. And then I died.

I can build stuff? o.O

I like the style though.

Kodiak have I ever told you that you're an awesome person this month?

- make the black guys come in waves (like, they should completely stop coming for periods long enough for you to build shit.)

- make bazooka do self-damage

- make black guys vulnerable while they're floating

- wtf do the red guys and rockets do

- more liara hentai

- make the black guys come in waves (like, they should completely stop coming for periods long enough for you to build shit.)

- make bazooka do self-damage

- make black guys vulnerable while they're floating

Agree totally. I was kind of surprised that the bazooka didn't hurt, and was also vexed when I couldn't shoot the aliens on their descent. I did like that the bullet followed the curve of the planet a little bit ( what I mean to say is this was visually neat since the planet is so compact), and I really dig the style/colors.

i think it's ok for this to be a separate thread. the only really annoying threads are ones where people ask for money or for me to vote for them in some contest or to promote them somehow.

also you actually gave us something to play

It's totally fine for this thread to stay. Folks who have a bunch of information and something to show for themselves are free to make new threads (as long as it's not just a sales pitch). Less substantial material (ie, if you're just going to post a link or a quick mention of your work) should go in the new thread.

Yea this thread is fine since we actually know who kodiak is